I didn't see anywhere else to ask this so I fugured in hair would be the best place.

My girlfriend has small lumps all over her scalp. Flesh colored, small bumpd and normally they don't pain her but she tends to pick at them - she told me they bother her and she wishes they'd just go away.

They can't usually be popped, like you would a blemish, but last night she found a new one, quite red for itself, and when she pressed it between her fingers a small, hard, seed-like core came out. It looks like a seed. It scared her, so I told her I'd do research for her ( she has no insurance right now ) and I can't seem to find anything like it.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Hair loss affects more than half of the population by age 60. Start here for basic info on hair loss and types of hair loss that doctors can diagnose....
What causes hair loss? Read on for a complete list of possible causes so that you can evaluate and identify hair loss causes....
Do you know the early signs of hair loss? And when does hair loss require medical attention? Get better results for treating hair loss by identifying it early....