HI guys, congratulation to those that are prego.
have any one used ovulex on the day they are ovulating,I just started taking ovulex on the day I am ovuleting,I dont know if it will interprut my system.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I have never used it and do not know much about it at all.

Don't be afraid to ask your ob-gyn all kinds of questions though!
|

replied March 20th, 2007
I tried ovulex for three months and I did not see any improvement in my cycles. As a matter a fact I started having longer cycles with my periods now lasting up to three weeks. Ovulex may work for some people and it may not for others. Each person's body is different and reacts differently to medication and herbs. I cannot say for sure if it will work for you but some people posted messages here saying it helped. You can give it a try if you like but don't not think for a minute it is a miracle drug. Keep an open mind, you may find it works for you.
|

replied March 24th, 2007
Ovulex
Hey i am posting to say that i took ovulex from the beg of feb till the last day in feb and i usually ovulate around end of the month and well i took ept other day and proud to say BFP. i truley believe that ovulex did it for me, i mean helped me get preg by helping my system. And i would recomend it to everyone!!!
|

replied April 17th, 2007
Anyone out there still on Ovulex?
I need someone to join me during this journey on Ovulex?
|
Tags: Fertility
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....