User Profile
okay guys, sorry for posting so many non pregnancy related topics butttt i have a few things to say and ask Laughing

my 2nd anniversary is coming up in 13 days Laughing 2 years goes fast! Anyway, i have no idea what to get him! i kind of just want to make him something not to be cheap) but because I think it'd just be more sweet... or I was thinking maybe i could find concert tickets on ebay for his favorite band when he's here (i just don't know how lucky i'd get lol)

anyway, do you have any ideas? i'm so lost on what to do!

& also, could you pray for my mom please Embarassed she was at work today (arby's) and some guy came in and says "i just left on my break and some white dude was messin with me so i popped him" meaning that he'd shot him, he told my mom this not realizing that... she's a cop also!!!

so she was required to report it, they had him in custody but released him pending trial or something like that so she's freaking out thinking that he's going to come after her because he knows she reported it, and i'm really scared for her. baaaah thanks lol
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Anniversarys are hard lol. me and jason had ours in december, i got him 2 cards and a watch, i didnt know what else to get him lol so thats what he got.
Definately pray for your mom, we had somethina lil similiar to that at my work some dude had a stolen credit card and tried using it so the manager came up and got it to call and report it and he was banging on the office door wich is alway slocked going nuts and yelling then he walked out and said ill be back, we didnt know if he would come back or come back with a gun or what but we had the guy on video and the manager still had the credit card but ispent the day lookin in case he came back cuz he looked straight at me when he said it . that is scary. hopefully that guy doesnt come back after her if he knows whats good for him ya know.
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Well it really depends on your man.Ive been with my sons dad for almost 3 years now.&& what i got him last year were some shoes Very Happy && a video card for his computer. Very Happy Good luck..

Marie.
|

replied March 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'm sorry about your mom terra.I hope everything is safe with her and the guy stays away.as for tommy,I'm not sure.guys are *so* hard to buy for!Clothing gets boring after a while too. . . .what about cologne? I think you should make him a card but buy his gift! thats what I like to do.get him some balloons too! lol I can't think of much right now but i'll tell you if I do!
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
If you want to make him something try a scrapbook of the past two years together. I don't know if he's the type of guy that would like it or not but I did it for my guy and he loved it. It was so much more meaningful then anything you can buy. My boyfriend got his for our 1 year and he liked it so much that after our two year he gave it back and asked me to update it! Just an idea..

And prayers are with your mom, my dad is a cop so i know how it is. I'm sure everything will be ok!!
|

replied March 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
didnt you say he was totally into ps2? Get him like, a game fly subscription or whatever its called.

Also think about stuff he needs.. he lives on his own down here, and might need things to get by or make life easier.

Does he have a car?
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2007
Supporter
Happy Monday!
Hers an idea, you mentioned "making something". Cut out strips of colorful paper, these will serve as "coupons". To each one write, example: Good for one foot massage, or good for one back rub. You can use your own imagination also good for "positions" or whatever he might really like in bed. Breakfast in bed, total body massage, dinner and or movie of his choice. Fold these coupons and put them into a nice little box (purchased or made form a local Hobby Lobby/Michaels. My husband always request coupons now for his presents! Hope this helps!
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
lol thanksss for the ideas guys! & yeah sandra he has a car, i was thinking about buying hiim something from this really awesome car shop we have down here but he got a lot of practical car stuff for christmas sooo I didn't know if he'd like it lol but then again he's a guy sooo? Razz

& thanks for the prayers, i was sitting in math today and heard sirens and started freaking out and called my mom haha we worry wayyyyyy too much, but yeah she's fine! it just wouldn't surprise me if he tried something like that, if he leaves on his break to go shoot someone and then comes back and brags about it you obviously don't knwo what hes capable of... and he made my french fries Shocked a killer made my french fries lol
|

replied March 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
lol maybe he didnt kill anyone.

Maybe he didnt shoot the dude at all.. a lot of guys say things like that to make themselves look big and bad.

As for .Tommy... get him maybe like, food. guys always like food. Like a box of chocolates and a gift basket that has like meats and crackers and cheese and such.

maybe something like this..

http://ww21.1800flowers.com/product.do?bas eCode=22630&dataset=10163&cm_cid=t d10163
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
lol i was honestly thinking about calling somewhere down there and ordering a huuuuuuuuuuuge sundae (if i could find one) and having them deliver it to full sail around a certain time on his break lol then he'd feel special infront of his friends bc he had a big yummy sundae and they didnt haha and just giving him that and then when he comes down here in april were celebrating valentines day and our anniversary together Razz its really crazy how fast time flies, i remember right at the exact time we became "boyfriend and girlfriend" lol and i remember a lot of that day, it wasn't exactly all good though... blah. it's just really weird that it's been two years! lol
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...