Theres a lot lol.

I got camera happy today.
Oh and .Jacobs doing good... still has a fever unless he's doped up on tylenol or motrin but we took him to the .E.R last night and they said he just has a bad sinus infection. (poor booger had to suffer thru a catheter to check for a .U.T.I.)

Caty's 3 ounces shy of 15 pounds. Shes gettin biiiiig lol (As you'll see.)

Enjoy.
*~*

***sittin with dad***

***grrrr.. im gunna getchu!!***

***man you're short!***

***Jacob in his siters outfit lol***

***heddo***

**what?**

***thumb sucker***

***thunder thighs***

***cooking his toys***

***maxin and relaxin***

***pssst.... dont let them know we're in control***
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 4th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
god caty is so pretty, she really looks so much like you and i hope jacob feels 100% soon!

you have cute babies.
|

replied March 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
aaaww sandy pants when you come up here you are so going to take pics of milly poo. you take such great pics.
|

replied March 4th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
lol, why do you dress jacob up in caty's clothes?

caty looks huge in the picture of them laying on the blanket where jacob has his arm around her.

cute pics!
|

replied March 4th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
IHeartMyBostonTerrier wrote:
lol, why do you dress jacob up in caty's clothes?

He pretty much dressed himself... i just buttoned it and helped him put the hat on lol. I Dont think he can tell the dif between his clothes and hers yet Razz
|

replied March 5th, 2007
Advanced Support Team
aww i love the whole big bro and lil sis pics. i hope she knows how lucky she is. Very Happy
|

replied March 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Her eyes are beautiful!!

You're lil man seems soo funny! I think he'd get along great with .baron's .God .child! He used to put on .oni's head bands and bloomers!!

SArah
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aww they are soooo cute, i wish joseph was that nice to jordynne, he doesnt like to get extremely close to her, i posted apica while ago tryin to haveher on his lap he looked like he was about to cry and so did she and they ended up both screaming and crying lol. all he does lately is steal her pacifier and give it to me lol. thats about as close as he gets to her.
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2007
Experienced User
They are addorable!!! They seem like such close friends!!! And she is sou prittie!!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
its funny i seem to forget u have 2 kids lol , i thought u only had just jacob lol .
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
lmao! i dont think jacob is short , shes just really really long!!! so hot!
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....