User Profile
Yeh you guys! Cool Im sorry I have not talked to you all in a while. Im just very busy with one computor that my boyfriend always takes over. Its his comp and he loves everything about them (fixing/building it/downloading/ and gameing) Embarassed. Any ways good luck to you all!!! Wink
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I know what you mean. When my dh and I were short one of our laptops it was like a fight to get to mine. His "broke" and we were waiting for the store to get the one in that he really wanted. Thankfully, mine is all mine again, but now his is cooler.
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
thanks sweetty. I thought no one would new how it is like. Wink
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
Hi rene

How are you ? Hope your doing fine.

Good luck with everything. HUGS
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
Volaremos wrote:
Hi rene

How are you ? Hope your doing fine.

Good luck with everything. HUGS

good luck to you too! /hugs! Cool
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....