User Profile
Well.. I'm probably going to get my head bitten off for posting this but here goes..

My period's late. And I'm freaking out. I'm hoping it's because my cycles are still all messed up.. but I've had tummy cramps yesterday and today and I was sick last night. I really hope the cramps are a sign that my period's on the way..

I'll test soon if my period doesn't show up Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
zany - have you had unprotected sex?
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hopefully they are period cramps Smile , how old is your daughter? i forget everyones babies ages here. Ive had cramps for like a couple weeks now andno period but ive had spotting etc so eh i havent had a real period yet though. so u have no clue of when your next period is really though huh?
|

replied March 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Argh :(
zanyzanny wrote:
Well.. I'm probably going to get my head bitten off for posting this but here goes..

My period's late. And I'm freaking out. I'm hoping it's because my cycles are still all messed up.. but I've had tummy cramps yesterday and today and I was sick last night. I really hope the cramps are a sign that my period's on the way..

aaawww love, i am not going to give you the run down because a number of us have had 'pregnancy' scares. dont' worry. you'll be fine either way. we are here for you darling. let us know.
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hope everything works out for you!! Either way though, we're all here for you... I've definately had my share of pregnancy scares since Kaylee's been born! You're not alone!

Michelle
|

replied March 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
it's ok, zanny! i think the majority of us have had scares since having our babies. how late is your period? it could just be things are still a little out of whack. we're here for you!
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Supporter
I know I had a pregnancy scare! Laughing
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Supporter
lol .sam!

It's ok zanny. I hope you get what you want Wink
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
do you guys use protection after having your babies?! im sorry but after i had my son the first thing i thought about was when the hell can i start the pill....the last thing i wanted was to get knocked up again! i dont get it...
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Nataliachick7 wrote:
do you guys use protection after having your babies?! im sorry but after i had my son the first thing i thought about was when the hell can i start the pill....the last thing i wanted was to get knocked up again! i dont get it...

i think most of us do use protection of some sort, but acidents do happen and not all protection is full proof except abstinence. I cant wait to get on bc myself , my hubbg has to pick it up monday from the clinic , finally Smile
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
So lemme guess, you're better than the rest of us who have had pregnancy scares Rolling Eyes
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Supporter
Sorry that not everyone is as perfect as you.. Rolling Eyes
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Supporter
i had a scare 2 monhs after .jordan was born...... it happens.
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i really dont think any of us have sex as an intention to get pregnant. Like i said Accidents happen.
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
look, i am not saying i am better than anyone here.

im just trying to understand your way of thinking....i wouldnt even let my bf touch me until i started the pill..there was no way in hell i was going to take a chance...you have to think about the consequences before you do things. its just like all the little 14 year olds that come on here and !**@! about getting pregnant, and its like gee, why in the hell didnt you use protection?? people want the pleasure of sex, but they dont want to accept the consequences?

im sorry this just really irks me.

if you are in fact using protection then i apologize;in that case accidents do happen.

if you are not on protection then it wasnt an accident, you chose to have unprotected sex.
|

replied March 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Nataliachick7 wrote:

i started the pill at 2 weeks pp but i still get paranoid sometimes. my period was late last month and i thought maybe i'd be one of those women that the pill doesn't work for.
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Supporter
Well, I didn't use protection. That doesn't mean I wanted to get pregnant. I knew it could happen, but didn't think it would. I guess that makes me a big 'ol !**@!. Oh well, it was my choice.. my mistake. I couldn't care less what you think about it either.
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
im gonna be the same way on the pill, they are giving me ortho tri cyclen and one girl on here sadie i think it is said she got preggers off that one lol. but they didnt have the pill i was on in florida here so they are giving me that instead.
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
it's alright, .zanny. don't let anyone make you feel bad about it! things happen. & .you know we're here to support you whatever happens! we love you tons.

when is your period due?
|

replied March 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Argh :(
zanyzanny wrote:

From all the horrible things i've read about your boyfriend why would you even have sex with him? Let alone take the chance of getting pregnant again by someone like that?

I don't get it either..
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...