Medical Questions > Nutrition > Atkins Diet Forum

Anyone Have Any Good Workout Routines

I was wanting some workout routines to help tone me up after having two children...I dont have the time to go to a gym so was wanting some things to do at home...I dont really have any equipment at home other then some free weight of my husbands and a weight bench......Just a general idea of the areas I want to tone are...........Stomach of course (crunces for that I guess) lovehandles, innner and outher theigh area, and arms.......if anyone can give me a little info it would be great.........THANKS
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 2nd, 2007
Ok Dont Laugh
I un up and down the stairs everytime there is a commercial, its easy convient and works...... cleaning the house helps me too..... lots of fiber (not more then 30 grams though) I also bought that carmen electra strip arobics tape.....its fun and works! haha =)
|

replied March 2nd, 2007
No stairs in the house except the ones comin up the front porch which theres only 5 and i think Id look like an idiot doin that lol......Its not that I really wanna loose a tremendous amount of weight Im 5'11" and I weigh 157lbs Id like to loose maybe 20 lbs if that but basically i wanna tones up not have all the loose skin I guess
|

replied March 2nd, 2007
5'11 157 is great weight... if its just toning do god old fashion sit ups, push ups, and squats.... its free.... im all about free hahaha
|

replied March 2nd, 2007
and side crunches are good for love handles. I turn on the music and dance with my son.... its fun and you dont even notice what a god workout it is
|

replied March 2nd, 2007
Sorry
I keep writing god.. I mean good,I type so fast I dont pay attention
|

replied March 2nd, 2007
yea I have a health weight for my height is just the well u know fat on the stomach hips and My ass which my husband absolutely loves is now defiently a ghetto booty which Im fine with the butt part I just cant take anymore of the tummy hips and theighs and arms
|

replied March 2nd, 2007
Best Part
that was the best part, when I finally got an ass.... haha
|

replied June 20th, 2009
Experienced User
Best ab exercise is the bicycle: lie on your back hands behind your head and bring your left knee to your right elbow then switch sides. (if i didn't describe it well you can find it on about.com.) you should include crunches and leg lifts and backwards crunches because these all work different muscles and if you get too used to them they may not work as well. as for you arms just get a few 8-10 lb weights and do curls, or try push ups. I don't know any exercises for thighs but you could try hiking twice a week or so.
|