User Profile
When they are teething? Other then being cranky? Jordynne is starting to drool now. And she chews her hands alot, not because she is hungry because she does this even after she eats. Its so hard to remember back to when joseph was a baby lol hes sucha big boy now. i know he drooled like crazy at 4 mths old and popped his first teeth at 6mth. But i dont think he ever chewed his hands. Just wondering.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: How Do You Know....
tinkinpink84 wrote:
When they are teething? Other then being cranky? Jordynne is starting to drool now. And she chews her hands alot, not because she is hungry because she does this even after she eats. Its so hard to remember back to when joseph was a baby lol hes sucha big boy now. i know he drooled like crazy at 4 mths old and popped his first teeth at 6mth. But i dont think he ever chewed his hands. Just wondering.
excessive saliva, crankiness, chewing on their hands , sensitive gums, diaper rash, pulling on the ears....so many signs girl.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Diaper rash is really a sign of teething? My mom told me that & I told her she was full of crap lol..Ooops Wink

Michelle
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Omg Hehe
Ah there was some i was unaware of.


I just ordered a bumbo seat offline, a lilac one with the little attachment tray , cost me $81 but thats cuz i paid for shipping 4-10 days rather then 4-6 weeks, I cannot wait that long lol. im impatient. But jordynne loves to sit up and her bouncy chair it arches up funny in the front, she is always trying to pull up to sit in the boppy pillow. so i think its worth the money. Smile Jason might get alil mad maybe but eh thats the $100 he woulda used to get drunk with anyways so haha no alcohol for him Smile now i cant wait till it gets here hehe im soooooooooo excited
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I got Kaylee a bumbo seat, hers came 2 days ago.. She loves it, the only thing that makes her mad is when she drops her toys & can't bend down far enough to reach them! Can't wait to see pictures of Jordynne in hers!

Michelle
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
OctoberBaby06 wrote:
Diaper rash is really a sign of teething? My mom told me that & I told her she was full of crap lol..Ooops Wink

Michelle


lol listen to you mom she babies before you!! lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
there is a tray that comes with the seat???? i didnt' know they make one.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
OctoberBaby06 wrote:
I got Kaylee a bumbo seat, hers came 2 days ago.. She loves it, the only thing that makes her mad is when she drops her toys & can't bend down far enough to reach them! Can't wait to see pictures of Jordynne in hers!

Michelle

oi know im soooooooo excited hehe, jason dont know i ordered it yet but hehe hewill soonenough he is the one that checks the mail. now thats almost 2 weeks but hmm yay, i cant wait.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Emma2 wrote:
OctoberBaby06 wrote:
Diaper rash is really a sign of teething? My mom told me that & I told her she was full of crap lol..Ooops Wink

Michelle


lol listen to you mom she babies before you!! lol


lol yeah I guess I should start listening to her haha.. I seriously didn't know that was a sign of teething though.. I'll have to apologize to her later Laughing
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Sunflower_pie81 wrote:
there is a tray that comes with the seat???? i didnt' know they make one.

yepp i didnt know either till i was lookin on ebay and such , its alil plastic tray, it will come in handy in a couple months when she starts eating baby food Smile joseph kinda took over the highchair still lol.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sunflower_pie81 wrote:
there is a tray that comes with the seat???? i didnt' know they make one.


They don't actually come with the seat, you have to order it seperatly (sp) but yep, they make um.. I think they're 10 bucks or somewhere around there..That's on the target website though, not sure about anywhere else..
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....