User Profile
Well, it is official today that I am off of birth control. We are not actively trying, no charting or anything. Just gonna let nature take its course. I thought i should introduce myself, as I will probably be on here quite often. My name is Christy, im 20 and a newlywed(5 mos). I have posted on this forum a few times. But was waiting until we began "not protecting" to become an active poster. So I hope to become good friends with all of you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 1st, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Welcome to the forum. Best of luck conceiving!
|

replied March 2nd, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Welcome to the site Christy!!!!!
I think you'll find it helpful and friendly in here......everyone is so kind Wink
I got my bfp in late Dec (almost at 13 weeks now!!), but I still check into this forum every now and then. I need to get all the "trying" girls onto the "got it and pregnant!" side with me now!!!!
Good luck and baby dust to you!
|

replied March 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hi there,
Welcome to the site. Jaemierin is right, there are a lot of nice girls in here.
I am on my 6th month of ttc. I have been off of birth control for 6 1/2 years with no luck, but was not actively trying. I am also a newlywed or 10 months.
Good luck with everything

Tons of Baby Dust to you!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
Welcome to the forum MC

i am sure you are going to love it here, everyone is so kind & supportive.

Well good luck on trying, Hope you ttc journey is going to be shory & sweet.

Tons of baby dust to you.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....