Well me and my family got out with no harm to us or our property. But others werent so lucky Sad

18 people were killed today in the tornadoes. And 15 were students!!
Here is a website that tells the story and has a pic.

http://www.myfoxal.com/myfox
(i dont know how to make it a link)

Its sad. I was parked in a parking deck for a few hours as I watched the storm pass and listen on the radio as they were updating the number of deaths like every 10 minutes! I cried because my county got cleared of everything!! The storms literly went around us. I dont know how because we were the center of most of it. All we got was strong winds and alot of rain. I guess I owe .God a big thanks tonight!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 1st, 2007
Experienced User
awww that is so sad! I'm glad that you made it out safe!!
|

replied March 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
That is sad, but thank god you and your family are ok.
|

replied March 2nd, 2007
Advanced Support Team
on the today show right now they are in enterprise AL and police have just brought dogs in to find more bodies there are still kids missing my heart goeas out to all of those poor families no one should ever have to loose a child. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i cant stop crying
|

replied March 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
sadie lynn wrote:
on the today show right now they are in enterprise AL and police have just brought dogs in to find more bodies there are still kids missing my heart goeas out to all of those poor families no one should ever have to loose a child. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i cant stop crying

it's very upsetting ........i am glad that you are ok...My grandparents live not very far from enterprse and they were fine too. it's been a crazy year with all the weather and all.
|

replied March 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aw i saw the headline on aol this morning and was wondering about you. all those poor people lossing family memebers Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
|

replied March 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I prayed sooo hard last night! Seriously, and when I saw the news last night, I was soo worried!!

Baron's got family there, but as far as we know, noone was injured.

I hate .mother .nature sometimes. Seriously, she has torn me and my family apart one too many times.

I'm glad you and your family are ok!!

Chase...how are you?? Is all ok in your part of .ala??

Sarah
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...