User Profile
Do you always get a loose stomach before labour??
Im just wondering how exactlly does a mucus plug look like??
I think I lost mine but now I dont know anymore... Mine was not a blog it was more like Snot (sorry) It was slimy and yellowish green with clots in but it was a like a gush...At 35 weeks. After that the discharge was normal again... 37 weeks now and discharge getting heavier.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Sorry For the Details
An-Rika wrote:
Do you always get a loose stomach before labour??
Im just wondering how exactlly does a mucus plug look like??
I think I lost mine but now I dont know anymore... Mine was not a blog it was more like Snot (sorry) It was slimy and yellowish green with clots in but it was a like a gush...At 35 weeks. After that the discharge was normal again... 37 weeks now and discharge getting heavier.

i have no clue what u mean by loose stomach!!!

but the mucus plug is slimy and snotty....but you can lose it weeks before actually going into labour.
|

User Profile
replied March 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I think it regrows... regenerates... whatever... Confused

Not sure what you mean by loose stomach, though... Bathroom issues? I got those before labor...
|

User Profile
replied March 1st, 2007
Experienced User
Hi there sorry I didnt describe that Well not diarhoea (dont know the spelling) but going like 3 times a day.... Ok so that could have been the plug hey? Im still not sure if labour is near though!! I would like it to be but will just wait till the time comes!!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...