Medical Questions > Nutrition > Vitamins Forum

What Are Cholesterol Symptoms????

My friend’s mom middle finger turn blue the other day. Everyone was wondering what had happen. She is aged 54 coming to 55. Could that be her cholesterol is too high?? Or something else?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 27th, 2007
Experienced User
maybe she has an injury or some sort?
|

User Profile
replied June 15th, 2009
Supporter
my finger turned a dark color when i was carrying heavy bags a while a go. my doctor explained to me that the veins in my finger ruptured and it will repair itself after a while.
i have high cholesterol and high blood pressure. they call these two the silent killers, because you dont usually have syptoms, you find out by going to the doctor office and when they checked my blood pressure they seen that it has been high for a while so they put me on medication.
then something happened to me and i had to get blood tests done, and they found out my cholesterol is high so they put me on medication for that. but i had no symptoms.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know the difference between good and bad cholesterol? When does cholesterol pose a threat to your health? More info here....
High levels of bad cholesterol in the blood can increase your risk of heart disease. So how do you know if you're experiencing high cholesterol, or not? ...
Who should request cholesterol testing? And how often? Learn how to check your cholesterol levels and what the optimum cholesterol levels are....