haha new clothes.

you pervs.

^_^

im like, addicted to novelty shirts.

so the new ones i got were... *i cant find pics and my batteries r dead*

*~*I'd put something clever here but you wouldn't get it*~*

*~*silence is golden, duct tape is silver*~* (it has a smiley face with duct tape over the mouth)

*~*Top 10 reasons i procrastinate..

*~*

*~*theres no such thing as stupid questions, only stupid people*~*

and the *~*cutest*~* pair of capris. they're baby phat. they make my butt look fan-tasmic.

.e.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E!!!!!!!!!!! .T.H.A.T.S .n.O.T .m.e .i.n .t.h.a.t .p.i.c!!! i.m .n.o.t .a .s.k.i.n.n.y .d.a.r.k .s.k.i.n.n.e.d .g.i.r.l!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Last edited by Sandbox Party on March 14th, 2007 12:24 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I love those capris!!

.Michelle
|

User Profile
Supporter
Oh wow, I love funny t-shirts, and those sound awesome Mr. Green

I want the "silence is golden, duct tape is silver" one! hehe
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
*sigh* I want tons of new clothes. I'm soooooo po'd because prebaby I was a size 1 and had tons and I mean tons of clothes. I had been that size since age 13 so I had plenty of time to accumulate an awesome wardrobe. plus whenever things go on clearance there's always a million size 1s left! Now I'm an effing size 7 jeans and a medium top. Do you know there are never any size seven jeans left by the time things get marked down! Evil or Very Mad Same with medium tops. There's only ever small and large!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
even though those shirts are funny I don't like them.those are some cute capri's tho!
|

Especially eHealthy
tigresacanela24 wrote:
*sigh* I want tons of new clothes. I'm soooooo po'd because prebaby I was a size 1 and had tons and I mean tons of clothes. I had been that size since age 13 so I had plenty of time to accumulate an awesome wardrobe. plus whenever things go on clearance there's always a million size 1s left! Now I'm an effing size 7 jeans and a medium top. Do you know there are never any size seven jeans left by the time things get marked down! Evil or Very Mad Same with medium tops. There's only ever small and large!

girl i totally feel ya.. before i got prego with jacob i had such a nice a$$.. i loved my bum.

now, not so much Crying or Very sad
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Yeah, I feel ya.

I don't really like the way my body looks anymore. I've got back rolls and I'm skinny! *shudders*
|

Especially eHealthy
tigresacanela24 wrote:
Yeah, I feel ya.

I don't really like the way my body looks anymore. I've got back rolls and I'm skinny! *shudders*

lmao no way
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
rainfire1424 wrote:
tigresacanela24 wrote:
Yeah, I feel ya.

lmao no way

yup... it makes me cry to even see my back.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
i'd rather be a size 7 than a size 13 like i am now Laughing
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I'm a size 13/14,*sometimes* an 11,but rarely!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm size 13 too.. Trying to get back down to a 9 which is what I was before I got pregnant Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Don't think I ever will though because my hips are bigger now..

.Michelle
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
zanyzanny wrote:
I want the "silence is golden, duct tape is silver" one! hehe

my husband has that one Laughing
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...