User Profile
So I haven't been on this site for a pretty long time now. Just to give you guys a heads up...

I tried OVULEX for a month (in November/December) and I definitely saw the difference in my O-days ... had more CM and such... and ... I did get my BFP for X-Mas on December 11th 2006 (4 days before my AF was suppose to show up). I had my first appointment on January 15th, and saw my little one's heartbeat, but couldn't really see anything else, since I always have a hard time seeing anything on the ultrasounds. My hubby and I were beyond excited, and were getting ready to make plans for the great future as a family of 3. Our dreams became a nightmare when during our 2nd appointment (February 12th) the OB couldn't find the little heartbeat anymore, and after 3 different ultrasounds, they declared my baby as miscarried. The baby supposedly died right after our 1st appointment, as it never really grew in size. We were so devistated & still cannot believe this has happened to us. I know that 1 out of every 4 women have miscarriages, but you just never think it will happen to you, you know what I mean? My hubby almost fainted and got so pale that the doctor had to ask him if he needed any cold rags, because he was white as the wall behind him. Thank God he was sitting down. I didn't hear most of what the doc said to us, as I was sobbing constantly.
I had my pre-op that Wednesday (February 14th - yeah nice Valentine's Gift) where they put in a small string of seaweed (which expands while inside the cervix overnight) to help dilate naturally. It gave me such bad cramps (which is normal with something like that) that I vomitted once and cried for an hour in the bathroom. My D&C surgery was on Thursday (the next morning), and it took about 10 minutes to take everything out and another 1.5 hours to wait for me to wake up from the anasthesia drug (I hope I spelled that right). Afterwards I felt so empty and I could not stop crying and got so depressed, that I had my mom fly in from California to help us out around the house and be here to support both of us. My hubby and I talked a lot about our feelings and we still do, as we don't wanna keep anything hidden inside. Most couples do and get divorced, so the last thing I wanna do is have that on my hands.
We're going to our follow-up appointment on Wednesday (February 28th) to see if everything is all cleared out. I stopped bleeding this morning - THANK GOD! But not before I passed a pretty medium sized clot while peeing (sorry .t.m.i.) And I can't wait to have sex again, as me and my hubby just get so horny (sorry - t.m.i.) that we can't keep our hands to ourselves anymore. We're probably gonna wait 2 cycles and try again for our little nugget we lost 2 soon - as I know that it will definitely come back to us one more time all healthy and ready to be brought into this wonderful world of love we will give him/her (or them - who knows).

So we're just staying positive as I know that mid April isn't so far away after all, even though it is hard to be around my friends that are pregnant or trying to get preganant and already waiting to pee on a stick. Not that far from now - it will be M.Y. turn once again!

Thanks for letting me vent and let you know what happened. The more I talk about it the more easier it is for me to accept my situation.
So thank you for listening - or in this case reading!

Luv ya All!
~Aggie~

Last edited by Mamma-Wanna-Be on February 27th, 2007 12:18 AM; edited 2 times in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 27th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
babe im sorry! God makes things happen for a reason. He'll bless you with a wee one when u least expect it.

And hey remember-- trying is the fun part!!! ^_^
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I am so sorry. That is just so hard. I will be praying for your healing and for a future successful pregnancy.
As Sandra said, "Trying is the fun part!"
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
oh honey, .i'm so sorry. it's so hard. i've also had a miscarriage. & .trust me, you'll get your little one when you're meant to! it's so hard to deal with & so hard to accept. but it does get easier. if you need to talk about it, pleeeease feel free to pm me! i'm always around!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
aww sooo sorry to hear your loss. You will get your little one soon enough Smile good luck and hope your doing ok. we are all here to talk if u ever need anyone to talk to . im sure someone here will be on whatever time it will be that u want to talk. Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
I'm so sorry that your little one just wasn't ready for this world. Sad

All the best with future plans.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Sorry, hun.
I know the pain of loss only too well.

I'm curious as to why they gave you a general anaesthetic though for a d&c.
normally that's an outpatient procedure with local anaesthetic only - I've had a couple or so
|

Especially eHealthy
i'm so sorry. it truly is one of the most devastating things to have to go through. my story is similar to yours (baby died at 8 weeks, didn't find out until 13 weeks) so unfortunately i know what you're going through.

you seem to be doing relatively well though, and that's good. it's good that you and your husband are able to share your feelings and you're planning on trying again soon.

i've never heard of that seaweed thing, that's interesting. i didn't have to do anything in preperation for my d&c.

stay strong!
|