guess what I got again??? A big fat negative... uggggg I am so irritated.

I am not supposed to start af until this Friday (I am pretty sure thats when)
Well I have to go for my coloscopy this afternoon and I read on the internet that you need to tell your doctor if you are or think you might be pregnant.....so I just took a test just to see. Well there was no line, not even the slightest hint of a line.

My question is, does anyone think that I may have tested a bit early?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 26th, 2007
Experienced User
yeah it is early still, i didn't get a positive until 16dpo. sometimes is just takes longer for the hcg to show up strong enough.
good luck!!!!!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Good luck Star.

Keep us updated how you test goes.Hope its your month. hugs
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Good Luck
I think it is still early. Try again Thursday, or even better you can have them test you at the doctor's when you go for your test. Good luck Star
|

replied February 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I tested yesterday morning and it was a negative, and when I went to the doctor they did a test again and it was negative. They tested me at 4pm and I have been drinking a lot of water lately and my pee had almost no color. I don't have any other symptoms of af other than sore breasts. I am cramping kinda bad, but I think that is still from the colposcopy that I had yesterday. I am supposed to start either Thursday or Friday, so I guess I will wait until then and see if she shows up. I am not holding out much hope for this month as I have already got two negatives.
|

replied February 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
|

replied February 28th, 2007
Experienced User
Don't Worry!
Don't worry dear .... Be happy ! And good luck ! Smile
|

User Profile
replied March 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck!!!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....