i was in the shower i sometimes washoff with a shampoo bottel full of water i never washed my private area like that but this time i as in a hurry so i did the minute it hit it it stung bad the pain went away so i didnt think about i went to pee and it stung it still stings can someone help Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 26th, 2007
Experienced User
If some of the shampoo enters the urethra it ca irritate it. Then when you pee the acidity can burn the irriataed urethra. I would bet that as the day went on the pain would subside and everthing is ok.
|

User Profile
replied February 28th, 2007
Advanced Support Team
Like rn said it sounds to me like shampoo or soap got into the urethra.....if pain and burning does not subside it could have turned into a urinary tract infection, and then you'd have to be seen by your physician.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....