well i had my baby i had a little girl i named her Sophia Patricia-Lynn
she was born on february 4 at 11.30pm she weighed 9 lbs 9 oz and 21 1/12 inches long i would have posted sooner but i have been so busy with family and taking care of her that i didnt really have a chance to do much of anything. when i took her to her doctors appointment yesterday she weighed
10 lbs 13oz and she was 23 1/2 inches long Shocked shes growing soo quick she will be three weeks tomorrow. oh yeah and since i had her i lost 40 lbs Shocked only another 25 and i will be back to my pre-pregnancy weight Wink
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
awwh congrats! you should post some pictures!
|

Experienced User
i will i just have to wait until my boyfriend gets home Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
congrats! what a big girl! i can't wait to see pictures!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Congratulations! I remember those first few weeks so well...exciting and terrifying at the same time! Laughing
|

Experienced User
IHeartMyBostonTerrier wrote:
congrats! what a big girl! i can't wait to see pictures!

ya i know the doctor told me that only 3 % of babies are her size Shocked
|

Extremely eHealthy
Congrats!! I gave birth to my little girl on feb 4rth too!!! I had her at 11:52am. I cant beleive these 3 weeks have flew by so quick!!! I wanna see some pics!!
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....