wuz this?

my new car

and a beach from here
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aww what a cutie, that last pic the beach one makes it look soo nice and warm out haha. but i can bet it is still freezing.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
ahhh, hes very sweet, in that last pic of him he looks so much like you!! Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
wow is he getting big! Love Love Love the beach picture i wanna be in FL where its nice and warm!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Wow, .reese looks so grown up in that first pic! He's very very very cute!!
That beach looks so inviting. I wish I could see green again Sad
|

User Profile
Supporter
lol, i know that pic makes me wanna just run and swim.. too bad its cold here.. here summer summer!!!

everyone around here think reese looks like a 6 month old!!! but hes 3 1/2 months
|

Extremely eHealthy
What a cutie!!! That pic of the beach looks awesome
|

Extremely eHealthy
awww i absolutely love that last picture of reese. you have one cutie on your hands!
|

Especially eHealthy
is that a '93 or '94?? Watch out the tire rods and struts go out in those reallllll easy.
|

User Profile
replied February 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
your baby is hella cute.
|

Especially eHealthy
in the second one he looks just like shawn but in the third one he looks just like you. he's cute. most people think finn is much older too. here's to giant babies!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Reese is so cute! I love the first pic & really really love the pic of the beach.. Can't wait til we go to the beach this summer!

.Michelle
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
What a cutie!!! I love the eating pic!!
|

User Profile
Supporter
rainfire1424 wrote:
is that a '93 or '94?? Watch out the tire rods and struts go out in those reallllll easy.

its a 90, shawn thinks the front suspention is blow so hes gonna get that fixed one day.. thank god he knows how to do it!
|

Extremely eHealthy
he is getting so big. i have tried my babies on cereal and baby food but one dont really seem interested so i dont bother her with it yet. be glad you dont live here in alabama we just got a 2003 car and damn the car tag was just about 400 dollars and thats only till april then its another 150 for a year.
|

User Profile
Supporter
chase4 wrote:
he is getting so big. i have tried my babies on cereal and baby food but one dont really seem interested so i dont bother her with it yet. be glad you dont live here in alabama we just got a 2003 car and damn the car tag was just about 400 dollars and thats only till april then its another 150 for a year.

car tag?

400$ dosnt sound bad, neither does 150 lol....

our car was .E.X.T.R.E.A.M.L.Y cheap, it was 200$ but we paid another 200$ already in work on it, but thats not bad really, then we have gas and thats up high right now and insurance which is about 100$ a month for basic
|

Extremely eHealthy
oh_mommy wrote:
chase4 wrote:

car tag?

400$ dosnt sound bad, neither does 150 lol....

our car was .E.X.T.R.E.A.M.L.Y cheap, it was 200$ but we paid another 200$ already in work on it, but thats not bad really, then we have gas and thats up high right now and insurance which is about 100$ a month for basic
i guess i am just use to paying only 20 for a car tag. we pay 130 a month for 2 cars for insurance.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
gz, nice, my car insurance just for me is 138$! probably because i'm so young and whatnot, thank god im not a boy.

btw reese is so cute Smile he has gotten so big! i hope you and shawn are doing good!!!
|

Especially eHealthy
oh_mommy wrote:
rainfire1424 wrote:

its a 90, shawn thinks the front suspention is blow so hes gonna get that fixed one day.. thank god he knows how to do it!

yeah u gotta be careful with those cars.. between 90 and i think 96 their suspension systems were .C.R.A.P.

Our clutch is bad in our .Elantra.

Yeah.
Already.

Thank god we found a new one on .Ebay for $63 and .Rob knows how to replace it. (I know tons tons tons about cars but i cant replace a clutch to save my life.)
|

User Profile
replied February 26th, 2007
Supporter
yeah shawns my car guy.. today he put in a new .O2 sensor
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...