Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Introductions Forum

Hello From Mommtof3soontobe4boys

I just thought I should introduce myself, so here goes nothing. My name is Chrystal, I am 25yrs old and going through a divorse. We were married for almost 7yrs and just got tired of eachother, to put it nicely. During the course of our marraige we had 3 boys, ages 6, 5, and 3yrs. My boys are my life. I honestly dont know what I would do without them. I recently got into a new relationship and have found myself pregnant. I am a diabetic and due to complications with my diabetes I am considered to be in a high risk pregnancy. This little one is also a boy. His name is going to be Tyler Anthony. My 6yr old named him. Very Happy I am suppose to be due on June 21st, however my dr's are already talking about him being early. My last two sons were premiee, but not as early as the dr's say that Tyler may be. My amniotic fluid level is border line so at 28 weeks they will begin to do weekly checks on the fluid and how he is handling things, if anything looks off he will be born at that time. I am now 23 weeks and 1 day pregnant. Anyways, I thought I would just otherwise say HI to everyone.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 20th, 2007
Community Volunteer
hiya - welcome to ehealth
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Welcome .chrystal!!
|