Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

When I Think Abt Someone.................

User Profile
Whenever I think abt some 1 whom I like very much...Suddenly my mind collapses and I think of them dying and me crying instead ..thinking abt that..finally me left alone etc etc..and when am travelling i feel like my car or bike hitted by another vehicle...am ok..but someone who's travelling with me left out with blood and finally dying..me screamin,cryin etc...when i have such feelings i cud find tears rolling dwn my cheeks..then i thinks normal and thinks abt what i thot before and finds confused abt my behaviour..... and leave it..

I had many family problems and i have a character of keeping everything inside my mind..i act like a bold gal..but i cry inside..i'm not that open minded.I got a pain on my body(knees,legs,hands etc)..
None of them'll know that am sad..i cry but still no one can understand...

What's the matter with me??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hi! I really understand what you are feeling because I get like that too. Sometimes, I imagine my family dying or getting ill and it really upsets me and I cry over it. I think that's normal though, as humans we have to deal with the knowledge that we are mortal and that is a hard thing to accept.

Some of the things you've described sound as though you could be suffering from some degree of .Obsessive .Compulsive .Disorder. A lot of people have some degree of this (whether as minor as having to check you've locked the door several times) or it can be life-affecting. I'm not a doctor, this is just my feeling from what you've described. If these thoughts are starting to make you unhappy or stop you from living your life in the way you want then you should go and see your doctor.
|

User Profile
replied February 24th, 2007
Hi Imaginary!

What I would like to know is how long ago did you start having such thoughts?

I too am not quite open minded. I had a very hard childhood and teenage years because of family problems and now that I'm in my twenties I find myself without friends and without a life. I too cry when there's noone around to see and none of family knows how heartbroken I am.

If you don't mind I'd like to get to know you because I really need somebody to talk to about all this, please pm me...
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....