Hey I was just wondering does this happen to anyone else. I am in school and this is my second last year so the pressure is on but I also have an eating disorder. Sometimes when I go to sleep which I don't do till about 12 or 1 in the morning due to doing my homework and issues relating to my eating disorder, I start to think I have school work to do and I try to do it in my head. Like if I think I have an essay to write(which I don't) I start to plan what I am going to write and it really annoying because even tough I am asleep I kind of not, if that makes sence. I am getting tired of this because I have no engry and I am tired in school, is there anyone who knows wht I am talking about or is it stupid? Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Too Many Thought
This sounds familiar to me, so I thought I would respond. When I am under a lot of stress, my sleep suffers. I try to unwind earlier in the evening by watching a funny show or reading something nice. I keep the lights dim and this also helps me the get relaxed and sleepy. I just read last week that when you are under a lot of stress, it becomes difficult to get that deep sleep that you need to feel refreshed. It sounds like you have a lot of stress in your life now and it makes sense that you are having trouble sleeping and have an eating disorder. If it continues you might consider seeing a counselor at your school. This is usually a free service to students. Better to get a handle on it now than suffer for years with these things. I wish you well and a peaceful sleep. Sandy
|

replied June 6th, 2004
I have that problem also. I tend to think about thing I have to do the next day or problems in my life, sometimes even stupid stuff like if I playa videogame before bed i'll be thinking about it all night (like how I can pass the level etc) it's crazy!!! It's 4in the morning right now and due to my sleeping problems i'm still awake. I've tried everything, if you find a cure please let us know. And good luck *hug*
|
Quick Reply