Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Question About Birth Control

umm ok so im on the pill. the one in the circle case, not the square. and i pulled a stupid and started this month's pack taking them counter-clockwise instead of clockwise in the pack. is this gonna effect how they work, or are all of the pills equally active?

silly question, i know...
im just paranoid.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hi there. unfortunately i don't know the answer to your question but if you try posting in the birth control forum you may get more replies Smile
|

User Profile
replied February 24th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Question About Birth Control
shnookadilly wrote:
umm ok so im on the pill. the one in the circle case, not the square. and i pulled a stupid and started this month's pack taking them counter-clockwise instead of clockwise in the pack. is this gonna effect how they work, or are all of the pills equally active?

silly question, i know...
im just paranoid.

Yes they won't work sweetie wait til the sunday your on your pill and start over because if you went backwards you took the Sugar pills they don't do nothing at all. the 1st three weeks do not the last one...Good luck girrlll
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...