Medical Questions > Parenting > Infants Forum

Diapers $$$ (Page 1)

Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....
User Profile
anyone tried target brand or walmart brand diapers??

i cannot stand huggies-they leak like crazy, every morning he would wake up soaked.

i love love pampers swaddlers/ crusiers, they are the best and never leak on him.

however we cannot afford it right now....with traces meds and special formula we are broke and mike is in school finishing his fire science degree so he cant work much.

it would be great if we could do either the target brand or walmart brand however we will not do it if you guys say they leak...i cannot stand that and i change Traces clothes enough as it is....
thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
we've never used either. but maybe you could buy the smallest package they have and try them? i find that diapers are different for everyone, you like the swaddlers and i hate them, finn leaked everyday when he wore them.
|

User Profile
Supporter
i dont like the walmart one, it leaks bad 4 me, reeses poo leaked out abit Shocked
|

Extremely eHealthy
i was given a package of the white cloud, runs about 6-7 dollars and it seemed that i was changing amelia's diaper more times a day with them. A pack of the same count diapers lasted me much longer. amelia hasn't had a rash using pampers either...but the white cloud brand gave her a slight rash.....I think that because every child is different you will have to get the smallest pack of each and see which one works best for you and Trace.

good luck.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
where do they sell white cloud, ive never seen those in stores.

grrr mike would be so pissed at me if we wasted a pack of diapers... Confused

i dunno.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Nataliachick7 wrote:
where do they sell white cloud, ive never seen those in stores.

grrr mike would be so pissed at me if we wasted a pack of diapers... Confused

i dunno.

Well it'crap or miss. if you can't try it then you'll never know. it's just safer to use what works but not always cheaper.

white cloud is sold at walmart down here. i know that walmart has it's own brand and i think that this is considered kinda like their high end brand....you know?

Diapers are the one thing i won't skimp on. it's not worth washing her bed sheets everynight.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Sunflower_pie81 wrote:

Diapers are the one thing i won't skimp on. it's not worth washing her bed sheets everynight.

yeah thats kind of how im feeling...ugh.
|

User Profile
Supporter
i dont know if you have superstore there but their diapers work good for us
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
oh_mommy wrote:
i dont know if you have superstore there but their diapers work good for us

nope never heard of that.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I use huggies but they do leak sometimes especially at night time. I would actually try the cruisers. Ive heard good things about them.
|

Extremely eHealthy
i use the walmart brand and i dont seem to have any problem with them. i used huggies to begin with cause thats what people bought me and they leaked. i have used the target brand once or twice and they are ok.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
my cousin *swears* by the .walmart brand.. it's the only brand that works for her.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Re: Diapers $$$
Nataliachick7 wrote:
anyone tried target brand or walmart brand diapers??

i cannot stand huggies-they leak like crazy, every morning he would wake up soaked.

i love love pampers swaddlers/ crusiers, they are the best and never leak on him.

however we cannot afford it right now....with traces meds and special formula we are broke and mike is in school finishing his fire science degree so he cant work much.

it would be great if we could do either the target brand or walmart brand however we will not do it if you guys say they leak...i cannot stand that and i change Traces clothes enough as it is....
thanks!

i buy them at walmart "parents choice"..they leaked once because his diaper shifted other than that they work fine
|

Advanced Support Team
parents choice is good i also used luvs they are great also what ever kind you are using if it leaks then call the manufacture number and complain they send you yuour money back.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
sadie lynn wrote:
parents choice is good i also used luvs they are great also what ever kind you are using if it leaks then call the manufacture number and complain they send you yuour money back.

are you serious? even if you dont have the receipt or anything?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Nataliachick7 wrote:
sadie lynn wrote:

are you serious? even if you dont have the receipt or anything?

lmao girlll you just dont know.

One of my friends calls and complains on purpose all the time, she buys those huge boxes of diapers and when she calls they send her one of those free huge boxes, they give her a free coupon or something.

I've called once because the taps on the diaper were all broken and they replaced it with either diapers or money. You just have to give them to code thats on the package or the diaper box to make sure it was actually bought and stuff though.

Hahaha crazyyy.
|

Especially eHealthy
you can call the pampers manufacters and complain about the leaking and they will send you coupons for free diapers. same with huggies too and gerber graduate snack foods, if your kids refuses to eat them theyll send you coupons. im the queen of coupons!
|

Especially eHealthy
if you don't like the diapers and are calling to complain, why would you want coupons for more of the same diapers?
|

Especially eHealthy
no i call the ones i like and complain then i get hte diapers cheaper Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
we dont need a receipt here either all you need is the bar code on the box or bag.....i should start doing it! lol
|
Quick Reply