Well I am now ten weeks along, only two more to go befroe the second trimester. Alot has been happening though. I have been completely stressed out. I left my hubby. Now I live with myp arents. I drive hour and a half to and from work so all together 3 hrs for a measely 7.30 an hour at a dead end job, I am getting home at 12 am and getting up at 6 am. I cant find a house or apartment I can afford to live in near my job because I cant get any hellp, and no one will let me in because I dont have any children yet. I have been exhausted and sore from my job, that all I do is eat, sleep and come home and go to work. I havent had any social intereaction in a while. I am starting to get depression because my family does not support from pregnancy. So far I have gone to all of my appointments alone. I am spending my whole pay check on food and gas for getting to work. On my days off all I do is sleep because I am so wiped out from not getting hardly any sleep during the days I work. My job treats me like crap. The doctor treats me awful. I cant get her to listen to me for more than five minutes, but Im considering switching, the problem is I would still have to travel further to see another doc, which is three hours away, but they are so much more equppied and nicer. I feel alone and nobody wants to help or heari t. Not even the doctor, my husband, mother, or friends. On top of that, my husband and I split and he has been threatening to take full custody when this kid is born and he has been completely awful towards me. Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yikes, I'm sorry you're going through all that.
As for a job, it almost sounds like it's costing you to work there. Isn't there something in your neighborhood, or at least closer? Even if you took a bit of a pay cut, working closer might really benefit you.
Good luck
|

Experienced User
I Wish I Could
I wish I could quit my job but my parents said if I want to liveh ere I hasve to keeep it. They said you cant just give up anytime someything doesnt go your way. It has been so bad. Im not allowed to take naps because my mother throws a fit, so at night at work I am dragging, but I always getm y work done before anyone else. I even help others with their work, and I still dont get what I deserve form my job! But at the end of the night because Im on my feet lifting stuff all day I am sore and I just feelike like collapsing. I did have morning sickness pretty bnad for a month, with the flu on top of that. Still no one helped me. I want to go back to college and get my BA , but it is hard when the college is in the opposite direction of my job, it is two hours out of the way.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i'm sorry you're having such a hard time.

i hope i don't sound rude when i say what .i'm about to say, because i really don't mean it in a rude or mean way.. but things aren't going to get better unless you do something about your situation. it won't be easy, but you've got to do something. find a different job, preferably closer to the doctor you'd like to start going to. find a cheap apartment, or find a roommate to live with for a while. living with your parents does not seem like an option, & it seems really strange that your mom won't even let you take a nap.. Confused .you've gotta think about your baby & what's best for him/her. do whatever it takes.

.how old are you?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
arcadia wrote:
i'm sorry you're having such a hard time.

i hope i don't sound rude when i say what .i'm about to say, because i really don't mean it in a rude or mean way.. but things aren't going to get better unless you do something about your situation. it won't be easy, but you've got to do something. find a different job, preferably closer to the doctor you'd like to start going to. find a cheap apartment, or find a roommate to live with for a while. living with your parents does not seem like an option, & it seems really strange that your mom won't even let you take a nap.. Confused .you've gotta think about your baby & what's best for him/her. do whatever it takes.

.how old are you?
I agree with arcadia.Your in a tough sopt right now but the only person who can get you out,is *you*.good luck with things girl!
|

replied February 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
Welll...
I got back with my husband because the split was over something stupid.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Re: Welll...
pumpkine0011 wrote:
I got back with my husband because the split was over something stupid.
if you don't mind me being nosy,what was the split for?
|

Experienced User
Wellll...
It was because I was really sick with morning sickness and the flu. I hadnt gone to work in a week and I couldnt get out of bed or anything. my husband left me at home by myself to go play the playstation w/ people i dont even know. But it was stupid what we both did.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Re: 10 Wks!!!!
pumpkine0011 wrote:
Well I am now ten weeks along, only two more to go befroe the second trimester. Alot has been happening though. I have been completely stressed out. I left my hubby. Now I live with myp arents. I drive hour and a half to and from work so all together 3 hrs for a measely 7.30 an hour at a dead end job, I am getting home at 12 am and getting up at 6 am. I cant find a house or apartment I can afford to live in near my job because I cant get any hellp, and no one will let me in because I dont have any children yet. I have been exhausted and sore from my job, that all I do is eat, sleep and come home and go to work. I havent had any social intereaction in a while. I am starting to get depression because my family does not support from pregnancy. So far I have gone to all of my appointments alone. I am spending my whole pay check on food and gas for getting to work. On my days off all I do is sleep because I am so wiped out from not getting hardly any sleep during the days I work. My job treats me like crap. The doctor treats me awful. I cant get her to listen to me for more than five minutes, but Im considering switching, the problem is I would still have to travel further to see another doc, which is three hours away, but they are so much more equppied and nicer. I feel alone and nobody wants to help or heari t. Not even the doctor, my husband, mother, or friends. On top of that, my husband and I split and he has been threatening to take full custody when this kid is born and he has been completely awful towards me. Crying or Very sad

actually your second tri starts at 14 weeks
|

Experienced User
Actually
actually second trimester starts at beginning of 13th week. I know ALOT of pregnancy info. And I am at the end of tenth week almost so just two weeks left.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Re: Actually
pumpkine0011 wrote:
actually second trimester starts at beginning of 13th week. I know ALOT of pregnancy info. And I am at the end of tenth week almost so just two weeks left.

I'm glad you know alot like alot of us here as well ...your going by fetal age and not gestational..thats fine...the true end of the 1st tri is at 14 weeks.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...