Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

My Miraculous + Hpt Story

I am pregnan now arount 7 weeks. I don't care what future holds for me. For me getting pregnant was in itself is miracle by Gods grace.
we have been trying for 3 yrs.i used to visit all pregnanacy forums reading their success stories and would just pray to be a part of it.and God gave that opportunity.
since the beginning when we started trying i had doubt that something was wrong.we tried for one yr .nothing.once i thought i had chemical pregnanacy.we had checked ourselves.i was ok ovulating on my .but husbands counts were low.for 6 months i put him on fertility blend got the count up.but again gave a gap and the count again came down very low.we went to fertility center where they said morphology was around 1%acc to strict kruger which was wayy less and was told to go for ivf not even try iui.we were very upset but prepared our minds.we just left it in the hands of God.everybody else wwere getting pregnant .i was very upset and depressed.we had to move to dallas so we thought we would do our treatment there.but again we had problem selling house so the moving scenario was extending.last month my husband took off and we just tried and by Gods grace we got pregnant.
I Give all Glory toGod.
so people who have not got pregnant have faith it will happen.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
congrats! hope all is well and u have a wonderful pregnancy....but i would hardly say god got you pregnant..what about all those women who never get pregnant because of a low sperm count? you just got really lucky that one made it through to get your egg...
|

Extremely eHealthy
welcome to the forum.

i am happy for you.

hope everything works out for you.

good luck.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Congratulations!

Enjoy every minute of it! Smile
|

Experienced User
Sweet123~ Praise the Lord! I'm so happy that .God has blessed you. I to am "laying out the fleece" My husband has cancer so we were unsure of what to do in regards to having a child. We decided to try for 6 months and see what .He had planned for us. This month is number 6 and it has been a rollercoaster. I'm not pregnant, yet... but I will be testing this weekend if .A.F dosen't show her ugly face. I'm just happy to leave it up to a .God who knows so much more than me!

~Amber Nicole
|

Extremely eHealthy
terpamber wrote:
Sweet123~ Praise the Lord! I'm so happy that .God has blessed you. I to am "laying out the fleece" My husband has cancer so we were unsure of what to do in regards to having a child. We decided to try for 6 months and see what .He had planned for us. This month is number 6 and it has been a rollercoaster. I'm not pregnant, yet... but I will be testing this weekend if .A.F dosen't show her ugly face. I'm just happy to leave it up to a .God who knows so much more than me!

~Amber Nicole

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he gets well soon, it must be so stressful for you both. I'm not religious personally but I shall be sending baby dust your way with a big stick to beat the old witch up Wink
|

Extremely eHealthy
Congratulations.
|

replied May 2nd, 2010
pregancy
i am believing God for babies pls help me with prayers
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...