Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Sweet Potatoes = Success!

User Profile
Lastnight Kaylee tried sweet potatoes for the first time. I gave her a little bit of just plain ol' sweet potatoes at first & she made awful faces so I mixed 2 spoonfuls (of her little spoon) in with her rice cereal & she gobbled it right up! She loved it. She was going crazy for the spoon, it was so cute. So I fed it to her again today mixed with her cereal.. I'm so surprised how well she's doing with it because I thought for sure she was going to hate it. But anyways, I took pictures today (.I'm camera happy, I know!).. I'm not expecting any picture comments because of all the ones I posted yesterday but I just wanted to show her sweet potatoe face & a few other cute ones I took.

.Michelle



























I guess that was way more than I thought it was going to be Embarassed Sorry Embarassed
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 20th, 2007
Supporter
Michelle, I just .l.o.v.e lil' .kaylee! She's just so incredibly cute, and such an, .I don't know...calendar baby?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks so much hun!! It's funny you say calender baby because I was just looking into figuring out how to make a calender with all of her pictures!

.Michelle
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
dont ever ever think you're posting too many pictures, she's adorable and we love to look at them! post everyday if you feel like it lol we'll love it! i love the face where shes got her finger by her open mouth lol it looks like shes got an idea.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 20th, 2007
Supporter
OctoberBaby06 wrote:
Thanks so much hun!! It's funny you say calender baby because I was just looking into figuring out how to make a calender with all of her pictures!

.Michelle


It's really easy to do if you've got .microsoft .publisher. if you don't have it, .i do, so pm me if you'd like me to make one. we can do the email address exchange thing and get the ball rolling.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Awwwww, look at her eatin' up those sweet taters like a pro! She's so adorable .michelle! I love the one where she's got her finger up to her lips LOL
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
HcoBrunette06 wrote:
dont ever ever think you're posting too many pictures, she's adorable and we love to look at them! post everyday if you feel like it lol we'll love it! i love the face where shes got her finger by her open mouth lol it looks like shes got an idea.


I always feel like I'm bombarding all of you with too many pictures! Because 99% of the time I don't just have a few to post, I end up posting like 15 or more at a time lol. Thank you! That's one of my favorite pictures, it's the background on my computer now Laughing

.Michelle
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
tdr wrote:
OctoberBaby06 wrote:
Thanks so much hun!! It's funny you say calender baby because I was just looking into figuring out how to make a calender with all of her pictures!

.Michelle


It's really easy to do if you've got .microsoft .publisher. if you don't have it, .i do, so pm me if you'd like me to make one. we can do the email address exchange thing and get the ball rolling.


.I thought for sure I had .Publisher but now I can't find it on here ... Crying or Very sad That would be so great if you could help me out & make one though!! I'd love you long time Wink

.Michelle
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
hopefulmjz wrote:
Awwwww, look at her eatin' up those sweet taters like a pro! She's so adorable .michelle! I love the one where she's got her finger up to her lips LOL


.Thank you!! I think she was plotting something against my camera Laughing

.Michelle
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 20th, 2007
Supporter
Check your .p.ms, .Michelle.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: parenting
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....