I have alot of private messages and I want to continue getting and sending them but I can not delete them. I will select the ones I want to delete and click on "delete" and nothing happens..When I try to select "mark all" its says at the bottom of my window that there has been an error on this page... Can somone please help me and fast before I run out of room to get messages.
Is this normal, I mean it cant be this hard to delete something... Im not that blonde:) lol
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You have to delete them one by one unfortunately...It's a pain in the bum but I think admin are looking into it Confused
|

nothing happens when i try to just delete one at a time. i click and wait andi even tried to double click but the screen jsut sets there and i refreshed the page...nothing!
Can someone in admistration help me i want these PMs to delete?!?!!
|

Especially eHealthy
slimgem1394 wrote:
nothing happens when i try to just delete one at a time. i click and wait andi even tried to double click but the screen jsut sets there and i refreshed the page...nothing!
Can someone in admistration help me i want these PMs to delete?!?!!

You have to actually open up the message, and delete it from within the message's window.
|
Quick Reply