Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Is This a Serious Problem?

Hi i'm 14 and turning 15 in a few days but i've been noticing a slight lump forming under my left nipple and I am a male so I don't really see breast cancer as the problem. The other day I also started noticing blind spots in my eye fallowed by a bad headache and lately at night i've been hearing a sound almost like wind that seems to beat to the same rythym as my heart beat as well. Most of this can be traced back to puberty but i'm not sure if I should do anything about it or not. By the way i've realized the ear problem is probably pulsating tinnitus which can be realated to something as serious as a tumor or as little as an ear infection. I'm a little self-consciece and worried about talking to people about it so if it's nothing i'd rather not make a big deal out of it. Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 25th, 2007
Its Ok
that lump has been thier a while u just havent noticed it gets bigger its normal. the head ach thing could be something with ur back causing migranes witch will mess with ur eyes. that sound u hear can be a breathing problem...do u have asma?
|

User Profile
replied February 26th, 2007
Experienced User
First let me dispell a myth that men can't get breast cancer. Men do have breast tissue it's just under developed. This is also why if men were to take estrogen their breast tissue would start to grow. You need to have a general physical because the sound your hearing could be a sign of high blood pressure. migranes have been known to cause visual disturbances. But a check up would be prudent.
|

replied February 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I would definately advise a checkup. the amount of symptoms ou have listed will be red warning flags to any physician.
|
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....