No, never
7%  7%  [ 1 ]
21%  21%  [ 3 ]
14%  14%  [ 2 ]
35%  35%  [ 5 ]
21%  21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
User Profile
I have two sisters. I love them both very much. What i'm dealing with is letter writing and correspondence. One sister is always sending things through the mail, and it gets me feeling guilty. I feel like I don't send her as many things as she sends me. It's not that I don't want to stay in touch, it's just that I don't designate every holiday a time to think about sending things through the mail. Can anyone relate?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 14th, 2007
Experienced User
I totaly can. I'm in the office 9 hours a day and on the computer at home quite abit. For me its super easy to send emails but I dont. Some people just cc everyone they know and alwasy do that. Its just not how I am.

My sisters know I love them, my mom also. I will send them an email after we have a nice dinner out or a good talk or something but never on holidays lol.

Dont stress to much over it....If your feel guilty then do something about it.

Try just sending an email saying "hi...Just wanted to say"

^_^
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Correspondence With Sisters
yogahoneybunny wrote:
I have two sisters. I love them both very much. What i'm dealing with is letter writing and correspondence. One sister is always sending things through the mail, and it gets me feeling guilty. I feel like I don't send her as many things as she sends me. It's not that I don't want to stay in touch, it's just that I don't designate every holiday a time to think about sending things through the mail. Can anyone relate?
Don't feel guilty. Chances are that she does that so that she can be the "good sister" and show everyone else up. LOL. I have one like that. It's a nice thing to do certainly, but making everyone realize that she's the best is an added bonus. I send cards on birthdays and anniversarys (though sometimes I forget), and at Christmas I send pictures.
|
Tags: touch
Quick Reply