I am ttc and I have just noticed that all of my veins are suddenly visable including on my breasts stomach and all up my arms. Also, my stomach is very sore, tight, and feels like it is constantly streching, not like af. My nipples are sore, I am always hungry, very bloated,and nauseated on an empty stomach. All of these started 2 days after I ended my last period. They started very strong. I am not due for my period for another week and I believe I had a normal period last month just no clotting or thick stuff but plenty of blood. I have heard different things about having periods and being pregnant. These symptoms are definately different from my period, they just seem to severe to be so close to my last period.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I don't believe you would be feeling symptoms this early. I'm not even sure that your egg would be implanted in your uterus yet. It's possible that you're looking forward to being pregnant and are "noticing" symptoms. A lot of us have done the same. If you're feeling the same way by the time your period is due, take a test. Good luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...