Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > Testimonials Forum

This Forum Has Been Such Great Help to Me.

The support that the gals give here is great. I have come to know so many good people here. I even talk to some of them on the phone. It's great. When I am unable to just 'pop' in to the dr's office with my daughter, I just 'pop' on here and get the help I feel I need.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Sunflower_pie81
|

replied July 20th, 2015
Active User, very eHealthy
Here's another (testimony), not medical, but hopefully inspirational. Thought to put in relationships, but i'm here now.
Inspirational testimony. by jh611
There is a lot going on in our world in these days. I have gotten to the point where I am depressed over it. The worrying, the secrecy of the government, wondering if this is signs Our Christ is coming soon.

Well it hit me today. I should share a story with you, and ask that if you have one where God intervened, saved you, gave you a second chance, please share it with the world. So they can know that God is still alive and is the answer to all that is going on.

About ten years ago I was around 20 years old. I met and married a muslim man from Pakistan. I was married to him for more than two years. I was young and ignorant and did not know of Jesus, so I took up studying islam and practicing it.

One day while I was still married to him, I was driving the car he had bought for me. I needed gas so I stopped at a gas station and got some. I had never practiced wearing a seat belt ever. However, at that gas station there was a police officer sitting there in his car watching me. I put the belt on. I drove off. Two blocks away I went into a seizure and had a terrible car accident. The car was totaled. But all that happened to me was a broken ankle that had to have surgery to fix. That seat belt saved my life. I was only wearing because God led that cop to that gas station and prompted me to put it on.

Well years later my muslim husband filed for divorce. For two years I refused to sign the papers. I moved in with my sick grandmother who had been diagnosed with cancer, to help take care of her. One day my aunt who lived next door to us asked if i would go to church with her. I thought about rejecting the idea at first, but then considered it. I went to church and a lady there felt the negative vibes I was putting off and asked if she could pray for me. When she did this feeling swept over me that was beyond anything I ever felt before. That day in that church I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Ten years later I am married to a Christian man who helps me in my walk.
The moral of this story is Romans 8:28 All things happen for the greater glory of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose.

Because God saved me twice, I know in my heart he has a purpose for me. Also want to point out that I do beleive God loves all humans, even those who have not accepted his son as their Savior. He saved me because ONLY HE KNOWS the outcome and what is in a persons heart. If there is hope for me, then why not other nonbelievers?
|

replied July 22nd, 2015
Active User, very eHealthy
2Tim 4:2
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
|
Tags: been office
Quick Reply