Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

My Lifelong Method to Lose Weight Forever!!

I just started a blog about how I was successfully able to permanently keep my weight off. And I know it's going to sound unbelievable but it was:

easy, quick, cheap, and suprisingly fun.

I ditched all those other diets that had so many restrictions on what I can eat, do, and how I can live. I didn't want to go to the gym for the rest of my life, and I didn't want to have restrictions for my entire life either.

I only have one entry in my blog so far, but this is the primary method I used to lose 4 lbs in 1 week, 10 lbs in 2. And so little people know about this!!!! Just come read what I have to say, and hope it will motivate you to becoming happy and healthy for life!

My blog - http://www.Freewebs.Com/myhappyforlife/

love,

reina
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....