Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Any Tips Or Words of Wisdom For Me?

User Profile
I am trying to get pregnant and have not had any luck. I would like to hear your tips or tricks. Maybe get some baby dust :d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 10th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Welcome to the forum.

How long have you been trying? What have you been doing to increase your chances?

My hubby and I have been trying for six months. I started using opk's four months ago and I started tracking my bbt two months ago. I really only have one good month of tracking my bbt. I take pre-natal vitamins, I gave up caffeine, and I drink very sparingly.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I have been tracking for 6 months and have been taking prenatals for 7. I do the hold your legs in the air and stand on your head thing lol j/k about standing on my head. I drink mainly water and juice sodas not my thing cofee is a rare treat maybe once a month. I do smoke however but I have cut back to one or 2 a day from a whole pack a day.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
If my husband thought standing on your head would improve your chances, he'd be setting me up. Laughing

i'm also doing the legs up thing. I track bbt and I use opk's. Some women take ovulex, but I don't. I have a book on getting pregnant fast and I confess that I went through the book and read the chapters I was most interested in, but I really need to read more of it.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....