Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Pics of My Little Sunshine!! (Page 1)

Here are some more pics of my little sunshine!!!
Cant help but show her off!!











Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
She's beautiful! What were her stats? She looks long.

In the 2nd one that binky looks enormous!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 9th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
she's beautiful! What were her stats? She looks long.

In the 2nd one that binky looks enormous!



lol yea its huge compared to her. I was over due and she is in preemie clothes and diapers!!! She weighs 6lbs and 10oz and 20 1/2 inches long.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I know the feeling, hon. .Alyvia was 6.13 and 19 1/2 inches long. She wore her 0-3 clothes until she was like 4 1/2 months old Shocked I wouldn't be surprised at all if .Amelia stayed tiny!

Are you breastfeeding or using formula? She's so gorgeous!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
She's so tiny! Super adorable, congrats mama!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 9th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
ayamiyaki wrote:
i know the feeling, hon. .Alyvia was 6.13 and 19 1/2 inches long. She wore her 0-3 clothes until she was like 4 1/2 months old Shocked I wouldn't be surprised at all if .Amelia stayed tiny!

Are you breastfeeding or using formula? She's so gorgeous!


i let her feed off me for the first time. Then tried the bottle because my boobs became super sore and engorged like 10 minutes later!!! And I couldnt even let her lay on my chest!! Shocked she seems to like the bottle better. I mean I would love to breastfeed her but I havent had an appetite at all since delivery so I wouldnt be able to give her her nutrients and stuf. All I ate today was half a hamburger and its already 630pm. Sad
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2007
Supporter
I absolutely love the last picture!!! She's gorgeous Wink
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Aw shes so cute! She was born exactly 2 years after my macy. That paci looks so big in her mouth!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2007
Experienced User
alexa84 wrote:
iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
she's beautiful! What were her stats? She looks long.

In the 2nd one that binky looks enormous!



lol yea its huge compared to her. I was over due and she is in preemie clothes and diapers!!! She weighs 6lbs and 10oz and 20 1/2 inches long.

very nice!!!! & adorable Wink
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
She is beautiful!! The last picture is so cute, she looks so peaceful!

.Michelle
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 10th, 2007
Experienced User
Aww she is so beautiful... Congrats again on ure little lovie
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
What a cute little girl! Congrats.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 10th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Thanks ladies!! She truly is the best baby there is!! Well of course every mommy thinks that about their babies. Lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
So adorable. I have only seen a couple of pictures of you but it is amazing how much she looks like you. Incredible!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 10th, 2007
Experienced User
alexa84 wrote:
thanks ladies!! She truly is the best baby there is!! Well of course every mommy thinks that about their babies. Lol

how many kids do u have hun? Rolling Eyes ur baby is sooo cute? She soo is. Wink
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 10th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
reneblack wrote:
alexa84 wrote:
thanks ladies!! She truly is the best baby there is!! Well of course every mommy thinks that about their babies. Lol

how many kids do u have hun? Rolling Eyes ur baby is sooo cute? She soo is. Wink


this is my first child. Wont be my last though lol!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 10th, 2007
Experienced User
The third picture is soo beautiful. She looks like a little angel.
She is one beautiful baby.
Congrats hunny.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 10th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Hehe landon has the same green soother, it came with a pink one too, but we only use the pink one at home otherwise I quote from his dad, "he'll look gay" Rolling Eyes
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 10th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
laura_friesen wrote:
hehe landon has the same green soother, it came with a pink one too, but we only use the pink one at home otherwise I quote from his dad, "he'll look gay" Rolling Eyes


lol well we have to put her in boy preemie sleepers because we couldnt find any girls ones lol!! But yea she only wears them to bed lol.

Thats one of the paci that they gave us at the hospital! She loves that thing!! Lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 10th, 2007
Experienced User
Yay new baby shes very cute
|
Did you find this post helpful?
12
Tags: parenting
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....