I was wondering if anyone stayed really really tired during pregnancy? I am right at 34 weeks and I know most people that are pregnant get tired easy but I have been staying sooo tired its all I can do to move. I just didnt know if it was normal to be sooo tired, I mean I still have a few weeks to go and I about dont know if I will make it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 9th, 2007
Experienced User
I feel ya on being exhausted... I cant function... I ssleep and sleep and then I force a burst of energy once a day to clean but after im sore and sleepy again.. My advice.. If you are tierd sleep! Once you have the baby you wont be sleeping much at all! Do mention this to your doc.. Just to rule out other reasons for being so exhausted.. Good luck and relax.... Take this time to pamper and sleep!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...