Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

Lesbian/bisexual Research Survey

Exclamation have your voice heard about female same-sex sexuality!

Researchers at the university of minnesota medical school are seeking lesbian, bisexual, women-loving-women, and transgendered women who have been in a same-sex relationship for at least 6 months to complete a survey about sexuality. We ask that you be 18 years of age or older and reside in canada or the united states to participate in the study. We are interested in learning more about women’s sexual orientation, sexuality, sexual trauma history and relationships in order to further understand the complexity of lesbian and bisexual women’s sexuality. This survey is confidential.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 30th, 2009
I am a bisexual boy~I am enjoying~I want to find a good man~
After getting this special right for us LGBT, I won't think we are kicked out by family, by world. I'm here as a bisexual, get very happy for this matter. Now I can speak out loudly "hi everyone, I'm a bisexual. I love the world." without any hesitation. Now, feel we are also common people as equal as others. "No matter we are gay, lesbian, bisexual or tansgender, our heart is full of love. And we also hope to have life-long love" said by one of my bisexual firiend met at the famous bisexual club BiFlirts on heart blog. Most of us like-minded people are deeply moved by her honest words. Thanks for making us accepted by others. We are really proud of who we are.

|

replied April 12th, 2010
If you are still looking I'm a married bisexual guy that is 54 living in the USA
|