Hey girls I am back again, me and alicia have just been spending alot of time together..Lol, its fun..Omg guess what? Remeber how I said chris got bootcamp and stuff? Well I just went on our sc department of corrections website and hes in jail, definetly! And guess what his projected release date is!?!?! Jan 15th, 2008!!!!...Jaydyn will be like 3 1/2~~omg, im so excited...He got longer than the news said!!!!Woohoo, so hows everyone else doing?
Jordan and jaydyn
p.S. Jaydyn started hiccuping and it feels so weird in my belly~! Lol
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Congratulations, wow I know that you must be in the best state of mind right now. I am glad that you are so happy, and I bet it is good for you to be spending time with some friends. And I am glad that his earliest is 2008 that is great!! I cant wait to here more from you, but I understand when you dont come on. Loads of love and laughter.

Stacie
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey my cheekie chappy! Its been ages! Lol!
Im glad 2 hear that that idiot got what he deserved and now,he cant see jaydyn.Its great 2 hear that ur having fun with alicia.
I hope u and jaydyn r doing good-she sbeen drinking too much fizzy pop by the sounds of it!
Im doing ok-went shopping 2day which was fun
glad ur back.I missed hearing from u
liz :d
p.S. My avatar was 4 u! Lol!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hehe aww thanx, yea when I saw it I was like haha my queen! Lol
jordan and jaydyn
|

Extremely eHealthy
What'd you get our shopping?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol! I got a nice pink skirt but it'll be a while b4 I can wear it-its soooo cold! How's sean doing?
|

Experienced User
Aha
Hey there,

im glad that I head this because most usually media isnt being truthfull all the time. Im like ok .. Hes gettin out soon.. Thats like.. Bull crap.. Ya know. Oh well (sleepy head) right here.. Nothign to say but to sleep.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sean is doing really well. He is gonna be 10 months old already...Geez, he is getting soo big and he is talking more and more...Mama, dada, up, baba, nana (grandma), hi....And he waves hi and bye...He does everything it is soo soo cute!!

Stacie
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lucky! Stacie! Hope is a year and 4 months and she only says bob, baba and thats about it. She copies us alot but not in words. Like she goes mmmm! When we say it! Lol. But she is a slow poke!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...