User Profile
So tomorrow is my second ultrasound. My first ultrasound was an emergency and not under the best circumstances, but this one i've known about for months. I'll be 19 wks 3 days and I really hope they can tell me the sex of the baby. I have dreams about it every night i'm so anxious it's driving me insane.
The only downside is i'm going to be alone, all the times I have heard the heart beat my ultrasound and everything I had nobody with me, I know many people have dealt with that but it really does make me feel very lonely, it even makes my eyes tears writing about it (sorry i'm pretty emotional lately )

did any of you have problems telling what the sex was of your little one?
And how many of you did all these things on your own as well?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I'm sorry you have to do everything on your own. Try not to let it bother you tomorrow, it's going to be so great!

I drank some orange juice before my ultrasound because I didn't want my baby just sitting there with their legs closed. The juice did the trick, he was all over the place and we got the money shot!

Have fun and I hope the baby cooperates for you! Will you be able to post the scan pics afterwards?

Good luck!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
We had an awful time finding out the sex of my baby...The first ultrasound, she was laying all weird & the second one the umbilical cord was in the way. I had an emergency u/s too but they wouldn't look for that then. I didnt find out what I was having until 3 days before I had her! I hope you have better luck!!

.Michelle
|

User Profile
Supporter
Hmm oj, sounds good to me i'll definately give that a shot!
Hehe thats another thing that really worries me. I go pee constantly, so having to drink all that fluid and hold 'er in for an hour or so is gonna hurt, i'm scared i'm gonna pee my pants! Lol.

I'll for sure post the pics, my first baby pics... I'm oh so psyched!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...