I was just wondering if it is safe o have sex after I have already lost my mucus plug? And if so is it alright if my boyfriend cums inside or would that cause a infection? Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Quick Question
sexymomma wrote:
i was just wondering if it is safe o have sex after I have already lost my mucus plug? And if so is it alright if my boyfriend cums inside or would that cause a infection? Confused

obviously?, are you trying to get pregnant? Him cumming inside you would be the best reason to get pregnant...
|

Extremely eHealthy
I don't know about him cuming inside of you after you loose yor mucus plug. But to be on the safe side maybe not.....
|

Experienced User
Ahh no actually I am already pregnant and am due on thusrsday and btw a mucus plug is something that a pregnant woman loses Wink
|

Experienced User
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
i don't know about him cuming inside of you after you loose yor mucus plug. But to be on the safe side maybe not.....

ya thats what I thought but I wasn't sure Smile thanks
|

User Profile
Experienced User
sexymomma wrote:
ahh no actually I am already pregnant and am due on thusrsday and btw a mucus plug is something that a pregnant woman loses Wink

oh!....? I get it?... I remember! I can comprehen what you mean... Sorry? Cool
|

replied February 5th, 2007
Experienced User
My doctor said that sex is perfectly fine during any part of your pregnancy. Just sow down with the wild rough monkey sex. Lol =]
sex is actually good for you soo they say it speads up labor. Well not exactly the sex but the climatic moment contracts your cervix and helps..
But yea we aren't doctors here so if your still uneasy about it then ask your doctor about it.
I'm pretty sure it won't do any harm.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...