Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Updates Everyone!! (Page 1)

Hi ladies!!! Just thought i'd start a new thread here and see how everyone's been lately!!! It seems to a busy time of year for everyone....I know that with work and just wanting to sleep, my days have been hectic and long!
Everything is great on my end, and my little bean seems to be doing just fine so far!!!!! How is everyone else doing?
Keep me posted! Wink
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
Hello My Fellow Albertan!!
Where have you been, missed your posts.
Still waiting for ovulex to arrive, dh still in fort mack coming home next friday, it will be like xmas for me!!! I miss him soooooo much
a bit frustrated though because over the next 2 months he will be away during ov time. Will have to wait until april, he will be home for the whole month then.
Glad to hear everything is going great for you.
Stay in touch
o
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Jaja
Hey jaja how are you . How was your trip and welcome back I am glad that your little bean is okay are you growing yet or not
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Hey!
I am glad to hear you and your little bean are doing well Smile I hope you had a nice get a way Smile my family went down to my parents house and just got back today.. And to let you know I took another test tues, morn. And it was bfn Sad but af still havent arrived Smile so I am still not giving up hope yet Smile I think I am going to test in the morning.. Hopefully it will finally say bfp:) my sis in law just told me today that she had a negitive test and went to the Dr. 4 days later and got a posative and she was 5w2d and if I am thats what I would be today... So will see Smile so how far along are you now? Keep me posted and good luck Smile
|

Experienced User
Hey jae. Glad to hear you are doing well. I am in the middle of the 2ww again. If it is another bfn for me this cycle, I am heading back to the doctor to move on to the next step. Have you heard from jollie?
|

Experienced User
Hey Jae
Glad to here everything is good with you and the bean seems healthy. Not much going on at this end so far. Were ttc still, month 5 I believe. Hopefully this one is a good one. I'm on cd6 so nothing new.

Keep us posted about your bean
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hey jae, my spirits are still up. I am just ready for my doctor appointment so I can find out what's going on. My dh made me so happy last night though. He told me he wanted a little girl. His reasoning is that he wants to teach her how to kick butt so she can take up for herself against all the boys that mess with her. I thought that was so cute. He's never mentioned anything about what he wants before. He must really be getting the baby bug too. We saw a little girl in target come sliding on her knees out of one of the aisles and that's what spurred his comment.

On a side note, we were reading a magazine at work and there was a study that said by inserting the instead menstrual cup after sex it will hold the sperm closer to your cervix and aid in getting pregnant. I thought that was wild!
|

Experienced User
Well I have started a new job and been so busy, and this past month has been crazy! Dh is scheduled for his surgery on march 14th, however my last few cycles were nov-24 dec-27-jan-26 or you know how I mean those to go, but today i'm on day27 and no period yet!!!!I'm very excited but keep running to the bathroom to see if af had come and nothing, I have had some slight cramping but my boobies are also a lil sore on the sides! Wink so I will be testing tomorrow morn bc that will make me at least 1-2 days late right? My last period was on jan 7th so I have my fingers crossed!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Glad to see everything is going well. I've got one week until my next test date and i'm optmistic. :d my chart looks good, i'm off caffeine, and i'm starting to get the early symptoms (tender bbs, pimples, etc).

I went to the dr on monday. I have another post on that with my chart.

Did you pick up little souvenirs for the baby on your trip?
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Hi everyone glad all are doing well.

Welcome back jeami I am so glad that you & lil bean is doing so well. We have really missed you. Hugs.

Good luck to everyone testing & waiting.
|

replied February 3rd, 2007
Wowwww!!!! I am so happy that everyone is here and sounds like all is going well for you all!!!! Now, let's see..............

Oney - fort mac - yuck!!! I bet you will be so glad to see your hubby and have him around for a bit huh?! It sucks that you will be missing your fertile days, but keep that head up and april would be a great time to "get down"!!! Lol Laughing you'll have that spring fever about and hopefully some nice weather to keep you cheery!!!! Good luck and keep me posted ok? Oh yeah, and you can start taking your ovulex now, or maybe even hold off another few weeks and then start to take it. I personally don't think you'll need 3 or more bottles of it to work, but that's just my opinion?!!!

Sara - trip was good. Went to toronto for work, so didn't do much but sit in a board room all day and head for dinner at night!
Little bean is growing and yes, my tummy is starting to gorw but just a tiny bit. The weight i've added is silly and my body is wondering what the heck i've done to it!!!! Just wish the belly would pop out already so I actually looked preggo and not just like i've gained 10 pounds!!!!! Rolling Eyes hope everything is well with you?

Luvbam - what the heck??! No af yet and no bfp? Hmmm, are you going to go to the doctor to have a blood test? That would pretty much give you a definite answer and you can stop buying the hpt's. Let me know how things go, but i'll be crossing all my fingers for you girl!
Baby dust x a thousand to you!!!!!!

Abbysmom - hey girl! No, I haven't heard from jolie in quite a while. I don't think she's over at the pregnancy forum either. I may try and pm her though. I'll let you know if I hear anything back!
Good luck at the doctor's......Keep me posted ok?!

B - glad you're still here!! Well, here's to your o day coming soon and have fun bd'ing!!!!! Month 5 isn't that bad....Keep that chin up. Took me 6 tries remember?! Baby dust to you and keep in touch!

Mg - I hope everything is going ok girl. I did post back to you on the other thread, so keep me posted, adn I hope all goes well at the dr's!
Sweet of hubby to want a girl.Mine, of course, wants a boy! Go figure huh?!!!!! Kicking butt as a girl is awesome. My dad owns a martial arts school and i've done it my whole life and have my black belt! It's such an amazing sport for women (and girls!!) to do and the level of confidence they get is unblievable!!!!!!!!

Want to be a mommy - good luck and I want to hear all about that bfp tomorrow!!!!!! Yay! Baby dust to you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shorty - no souvenirs for baby. No time to shop and nothing good in the airport that I couldn't get at home! Hope this last week goes fast for you! Let me know if it's your long awaited bfp!!!!!! Wink

vol - hey girl! I sent you back a post from your pm. Hope all is well for you!!!! How's the 2 ww going? Fast I hope Wink keep me posted!

Sorry it's such a novel, just didn't want to miss in saying "hi" to each one of you!!!!!!!!!
Love ya all, and I hope you all join me on the preggo side soon. Doing my baby wishes and jigs for everyone here!!!!!! Laughing
|

User Profile
replied February 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
Hi jaemi

wow that is the niceset hi anybody have ever written.
Well my 2ww is going very very slow. I just wish it gose lil bit more fast & I send you back a pm .

Good luck to everyone.
|

replied February 4th, 2007
Hi jaemi. The 2ww is going slow, but i'm trying to keep myself busy so that i'm not focused on the 2ww. Ff says my test day is friday, on cd 28. I'm thinking of delaying until saturday. That way i'll be past 14 dpo and my dh and I won't be going to work after I test.

Glad your trip went well. I find that work gets very busy before and after business trips because the regular work still has to get done somehow. I hope work gets back to normal soon. I'm glad the bean is doing well.
|

shortgeek wrote:
hi jaemi. The 2ww is going slow, but i'm trying to keep myself busy so that i'm not focused on the 2ww. Ff says my test day is friday, on cd 28. I'm thinking of delaying until saturday. That way i'll be past 14 dpo and my dh and I won't be going to work after I test.

Glad your trip went well. I find that work gets very busy before and after business trips because the regular work still has to get done somehow. I hope work gets back to normal soon. I'm glad the bean is doing well.

shorty - I took a peak at your chart! It looks good and if your temps stay up higher like that, it may just show a possible "triphasic pattern" which is what mine did, b/c I had 3 temp levels!!!! Yay! I am excited for you! I'll be waiting patiently until next saturday when you test and hoping that you'll be getting your bfp!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep me posted! Wink
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Jaemierin-
hey!! I took a test yesterday ( sat.) too.. Bfn Sad today is me and my hubbys 2 year ann.. So I thought that would be a good gift Smile but af still hasent arrived and I dont think there is going to be anytime soon:) I am going to call the Dr.S first thing tomorrow and see if they will do blood work.. They might just start out with a urine test but I have a feeling its going to be a bfn again.. If so I am going to request blood work and maybe even an ultrasound.. Cause if I am pregnant I would be 5w4d today Smile I will figure this out one way or another...Lol and I will deff. Keep you posted... So how is everything with your lil bean doing? How far along are you now? I hope your enjoying every little bit.. It is the most amazing experience Smile I am thinking about you.. Stay in touch..Thanks for everything

good luck to all you ladies with everything too Wink
|

Thanks jaemi. I'm hoping that I have a triphastic pattern and that it means i'm pregnant. My hubby seems to think i'm pregnant. He doesn't have an opinion on the gender, he just wants twins. After I test, i'll write a post.

So how are things with the little bean? Do you still feel pretty emotional? Are you still getting the morning sickness?

Baby dust to you luvbam. I hope you get an answer soon and I hope it is a bfp!

Baby dust to everyone still ttcing!!
|

Experienced User
Well it was a bfn again!!! Sad starting af today in a slow kick, which I guess is good so I will have time to do the bd soon after dh has surgery which is 5 days before I will ovualate now, so thats good.
Good luck shortgeek!
Luv being a mommy, yeah so exciting keep us posted
jamierin-thats great your doing so well are you pickin names yet, and do you prefer a certain sex?
Any everyone else hello and good luck,
have a great week!!!
|

Hi ladies!!!!!
Let's see....Goign to answer all of you in one, so here goes!!!!!! Wink
thought I had kicked the moring sickness, but nooooooo, it's still here and going strong unfortunately. I have pills for it, but was trying not to take them (although it's only vitamin b and antihistamines which are totally safe) so I think i'm going to have to bite the bullet and just start taking them so I can function!!!
Lil' bean otherwise is good and I am 9weeks 1 day today!! So far, i've put on about 5 pounds which is not so good I guess. They say only to puit on a max of 3 lbs in your first trimester. But not sure how I got his weight on so fast, b/c I am eating healthy, not eating any more than I used to, still working out, etc..... I just hope that this is not an indication that I am going to get huge during this pregnancy Crying or Very sad
have a couple of names picked out so far, but the hubby and I are not great at agreeing so we'll still need to come up with a couple more, just in case we find one and then when he/she is born it doesn't look like a "rachel" or a "connor"......You know what I mean??? (those are not the names we picked though, just examples!)
and to tell you the truth, I really don't mind the sex......As long as he/she is happy and healthy!!!! But for some reason, I have s strange intuition going on that I am having a boy. Guess we'll see right? I have a 50 / 50 chance of being right!!!!!! Lol Wink
anywyas, I hope you ladies are doing ok.
I want to be a mommy - hope all goes well with dh's surgery and I hope you can get your bfp next time 'round!!!!! Keep us posted ok?!
Shorty - I can't wait for your post! 6 more says until test time!!!!! Yay!
And twins Shocked , I had to be tested for twins b/c there are sooooo many in my family, but I don't think the tech saw twins, although they say that alot of the times they don't tell you until you are further along just in case one dies. That doesn't sound good?!!!!!! I think it's just one baby though.....At least i'm hoping!!!!!!!
Luvbam - I did post a reply to your other thread, so I hope it all works out at the doctor's for you. Let me know what happened after you go ok?!
I'll be thinking of you girl!!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied February 5th, 2007
Experienced User
Hello Jaemiren
Nice to hear from you!!
You think fort mack is bad? Usually he is in tuktuyuktuk, now thats north!! Only four more sleeps and dh will be home. Yeah!!
I think I will wait until march to start ovulex so by the time my april ov is here it should have kicked in., heh did you split your pills up and take one at morn and night or two at night like the bottle says? I read some other post where they split them up just wondered if it make a difference or not.
So glad your little bean is doing so well
keep in touch
o
ps- good luck for eveyone and may the bfp goddess smile down upon us all ****baby dust****
|

replied February 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hello
oneybunches wrote:
heh did you split your pills up and take one at morn and night or two at night like the bottle says? I read some other post where they split them up just wondered if it make a difference or not.

I ordered some ovulex and it says to take one pill every 12 hours and try not to let more than 12 hours pass before taking your next one.

I am also ttc and started taking ovulex on jan 9th, but nothing yet. I also have stopped drinking caffeine, quit smoking, and trying to cut back on the alcohol. I still like to have a glass of wine every now and then.

Need all the baby dust I can get!!!
|
Tags: pregnant, sleep
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....