Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

Hcg Injections (Page 1)

Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
Do I need a prescription to get the hcg injections?? I am going to a weight loss clinic that I can get them through along with diet pills but I have to drive 2 hours just to go!! I thought if I could buy these without a prescription I could try to talk my primary physician into prescribing me a diet pill ( although she is one of those doctors that doesn't believe in giving diet pills to patients as she thinks everyone should be able to do this on their on!!)
please someone let me know if I can buy these on my on.. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper caseychan25
|

replied February 25th, 2007
Re: Hcg Injections
Chiltoc wrote:
Do I need a prescription to get the hcg injections?? I am going to a weight loss clinic that I can get them through along with diet pills but I have to drive 2 hours just to go!! I thought if I could buy these without a prescription I could try to talk my primary physician into prescribing me a diet pill ( although she is one of those doctors that doesn't believe in giving diet pills to patients as she thinks everyone should be able to do this on their on!!)
There are several clinics in North Carolina. i am not sure if i can post that inforamtion on here. I live in Indiana and did a program here. I lost 30 pounds in 7 weeks, and kept the weight off in the 4 week maintenance phase. I had to drive 2 hours to the clinic, and that did not work well with my work schedule. I have since switched to a program from tennessee, and they ship everything to me. i have been on the program for 2 weeks ans have lost 8 pounds. Good Luck to you on your weight loss! Indy Girl Very Happy
|

replied March 7th, 2007
Can you tell me more about where you got the injections in Indiana? I am looking to do the program along with my mom, and I would prefer to go through a doctor.

Indy Girl wrote:
Chiltoc wrote:
There are several clinics in North Carolina. i am not sure if i can post that inforamtion on here. I live in Indiana and did a program here. I lost 30 pounds in 7 weeks, and kept the weight off in the 4 week maintenance phase. I had to drive 2 hours to the clinic, and that did not work well with my work schedule. I have since switched to a program from tennessee, and they ship everything to me. i have been on the program for 2 weeks ans have lost 8 pounds. Good Luck to you on your weight loss! Indy Girl Very Happy
|

replied June 27th, 2011
There is a doctor in Elkhart, Indiana that prescribes the hCG injections, and gives you information about the diet.
Windsor WorkCare is the name of the clinic.
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Hcg Around Nyc
I have been in search of a doctor that will administer the hcg! Does anyone know of a doctor in the ny city or westchester area? Any info would be very appreciated.
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Experienced User
are you guys serious about hcg injections? this could pose serious side effects in the long run. losing 30 lbs in 7 weeks sound like a very unhealthy weight-loss to me. just be careful of what you are doing to your body instead of looking at the numbers on the scale.
|

replied March 17th, 2007
fighthepower wrote:
Can you tell me more about where you got the injections in Indiana? I am looking to do the program along with my mom, and I would prefe fr to go through a doctor.

Hi, I am also looking for a doctor in Michigan that will give the hcg shots, does anyone know of a dr? I have been doing some reading on the injections it works, so if anyone knows of a dr. please let me know.

Indy Girl wrote:
Chiltoc wrote:
Do I need a prescription to get the hcg injections?? I am going to a weight loss clinic that I can get them through along with diet pills but I have to drive 2 hours just to go!! I thought if I could buy these without a prescription I could try to talk my primoary physician into prescribing me a diet pill ( although she is one of those doctors that doesn't believe in giving diet pills to patients as she thinks everyone should be able to do this on their on!!)
|

replied June 27th, 2011
Indiana hCG
There is a doctor in Elkhart, Indiana at Windsor WorkCare that prescribes the HCG Injections.
|

replied March 25th, 2007
Hcg Injections For Weight Loss
I'm new to the Northern Alabama area. Can anyone please provide more info re this Tennessee clinic/Dr. or one in the surrounding areas that will prescibe/administer hCG?

Thanks!
|

replied May 11th, 2007
Hcg Provider Directory On Hcgdietinfo.com
Hello, there's an hcg provider /clinic / physician directory on hcgdietinfo.com. I just checked and there is at least one hcg provider in north carolina but I'm not sure if we're allowed to post that here?

I'm on the hcg diet now myself and having great luck. In the first 2 days, I lost an inch around my waist and am now averaging a loss of 1.5 lbs a day. I'm reading a lot on nutrition and looking forward to swimsuit season for the first time in 10 years.

Danielle
|

replied May 18th, 2007
Hcg Shots In Nc
I have just recently started looking into the HCG shots. I had hysterectomy at 21 6 years ago. Since then I have managed to go from 120 to 165, and I cannot get the weight off. I did some investigations online and found that there is a Dr in Statesville, NC that administers the HCG shots. I have a appointment on Monday to go and see him. The first visit is around $140-$150. When I made the appointment they said that the first visit will include my consultation, my appetite suppression pills and a month supply of take home HCG shots. I hope this helps for anyone looking in NC to lose the weight. Someone please email me and let me know if the shots have worked for you. Thanks
|

replied May 23rd, 2007
North Carolina Md
Hi all,

Considering the injections myself at age 41 - huge weight gain 2.5 years ago during a pregnancy and having trouble losing it. I go to Curves 5 times per week,watch my diet and take Adipex. I have lost two sizes so far without the shots - two more to go.

[address removed]

Friend goes to him and swears by the shots -- she has been on them
quite awhile along with Adipex. My hubby is a doc so I'm thinking of getting him to order the shots for me.

Good luck folks !!

Rhonda
|

replied August 31st, 2011
hcg
rhonda i am in ga/al area do you think your husb would be willing to call in a script for me at his cost..
|

replied June 11th, 2007
Re: Hcg Shots In Nc
WSGirl wrote:
I have just recently started looking into the HCG shots. I had hysterectomy at 21 6 years ago. Since then I have managed to go from 120 to 165, and I cannot get the weight off. I did some investigations online and found that there is a Dr in Statesville, NC that administers the HCG shots. I have a appointment on Monday to go and see him. The first visit is around $140-$150. When I made the appointment they said that the first visit will include my consultation, my appetite suppression pills and a month supply of take home HCG shots. I hope this helps for anyone looking in NC to lose the weight. Someone please email me and let me know if the shots have worked for you. Thanks

I have been going to the same clinic as the one you are going to in Statesville, only the office is in Huntersville. I started April 5th. I receive the injections and phentermine. The first month I lost 16.6 pounds, the second month I lost 10.4 pounds and in the last week I have lost 3 pounds. It works. I am following a high protein, low calorie diet, making sure I have lots of protein first thing in the morning. The diet pills made me have excess energy the first 6 weeks or so. That's not such a bad thing, my house has never been cleaner. I am very overweight and hope to lose about 90 pounds total. My aunt has lost 60 pounds since October, my cousin 50 pounds since January (male) and my friend and I started about 2 weeks apart and she's lost 27 pounds. Although you are sopposed to exercise I have not. I have a disabled 8 year old son, a 3 year old and a 10 month old. Who has the time? Now that summer is here I am swimming once a day. The best part is in a little over two months I have gone from a size 22 to a size 16!!!
|

replied June 12th, 2007
Hcg
Where in North Carolina does someone get HCG injections? I am looking for a place that gives them. Please respond if you know where I can find them or go to get them.
|

replied June 12th, 2007
[removed] is the number to the doctor I use. The offices are in Statesville and Huntersville. I have met people there who come from all over the state.
|

replied June 17th, 2007
Starting Hcg Shots This Week
Peace and Blessings_

I am new to the forum and to HCG injections. I have my first appointment in Charlotte this week.

I am excited. I have lost 17 lbs by changing my eating habits and going to the gym 5 days a week thus far but seem to be at a stand still.

A friend of mine in Atlanta lost a lot of weight using HCG. I have done the research and can't wait to get started.

Can anyone tell me if they have experienced side effects taking the HCG injections?
|

replied July 19th, 2007
healthy-model wrote:
are you guys serious about hcg injections? this could pose serious side effects in the long run. losing 30 lbs in 7 weeks sound like a very unhealthy weight-loss to me. just be careful of what you are doing to your body instead of looking at the numbers on the scale.

The reasone there is a great amount of fat loss is due to the hypothalmus resetting itself after years od abuse from food, chemicals, and alcohol. The fat you lose is from problem areas
|

replied September 8th, 2007
Charlotte Hcg Shots
Has anyone been succesful at losing with Dr. Weston off of S. Tryon? I have an appt there but hes a little spendy but he is close to me.
|

replied September 19th, 2007
Hcg
how do i find out where to get these injections from. I live in
GA would they be easy to find?
|

replied October 9th, 2007
Hcg Diet
I am looking for doctor in New York or New Jersey area. Does anybody can help? I would like to start asap.
|

replied October 23rd, 2007
Hcg
I am looking for a clinic or doctor in the south georgia area that will prescribe the hcg injections. I would like to start asap.`
|

replied October 23rd, 2007
serious about hcg injections?
|
Quick Reply