Hello everyone, for the last 4 days I have been takeing about 4 or 5 375mg oxycodone and 4,000mg of peniacillin a day-(2) 500mg pills 4x a day) for a surgery I had about a week ago. Sence I have started takeing this pills I have devolped a red bump on literitly each of my toes in the same spot (right above the joint) that sort of looks like a zit but it iches and some of my toes are a little red and swollen and they ich as well. Could this be hives? Or an allergic reaction to the pills? Or possibly athletes foot? Im a 19yr old male, I havent been to work in about 2 weeks due to surgery, and I also havent changed any detergents or soaps or anything like that. Any more information you need just ask. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 1st, 2007
Experienced User
Sounds like an alergic reaction considering your situation, but then again you can get hives because of an allergic reaction so.... Talk to the dr's...Thats your best bet ^_^.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....