Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

Used Cytotic Today, And It Didn't Work!

At least I don't think so. I've gone through the procedure before and this time I didn't have any of the old symptoms - no cramping, no bleeding. I started the procedure over 9 hours ago and just finished all the pills. Could I have done something wrong? After 16 hours of no food, I couldn't wait any longer and had to eat - could that have stopped it? I was asleep for most part of it and took a lil juice with the pills.

Please, please help. I've been feeling very sick ever since and this weekend is one of my few chances to get this done. I have so much work (graduating college) and I can't risk anymore absences.

Also, if anyone here has used cyctotic, can you share with me how you took yours? I had to take 800mg at first, then 2 hours after 400, then 2 hours another 400mg. I am not far in the pregnancy, for sure less than 2 months and I only started with the symptoms 3 weeks ago, got tested last week (but I was already pretty certain, the symptoms were unmistakeable) so perhaps 3-6 weeks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You might want to take this topic to another topic. This is the pregnancy support forum.
|

replied February 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Ummmm...This is a pregnancy support forum!

We're here to give you advice on how to cope with keeping a baby...Not trying to kill it! Evil or Very Mad

if you scroll down on the different forums list. You'll see an abortion forum...

Sarah
|
Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...