User Profile
The new book will be released 07/21/07. I'm reserving my copy now.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 1st, 2007
Community Volunteer
Re: Speaking of Potter....
tigresacanela24 wrote:
the new book will be released 07/21/07. I'm reserving my copy now.

oooooooooooh i'm excited and sad at the same time.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Re: Speaking of Potter....
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
tigresacanela24 wrote:
the new book will be released 07/21/07. I'm reserving my copy now.

oooooooooooh i'm excited and sad at the same time.

why are you sad?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
It's the very last potter book, gen
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Yes Crying or Very sad
|

Extremely eHealthy
I've got mine reserved! Smile
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Two characters are going to die and i'm wondering who. I don't think it'll be harry, tho....
|

Especially eHealthy
I wish I would have gotten into the whole .Harry .Potter thing. Even the .Hobbit movie seems interesting.

I just can't watch movies, I fall asleep! Unless it's hilarious, and then I still might doze off...

Sarah
|

Extremely eHealthy
The books were great. My daughter got into them when they first came out and she got me hooked. My sister and I read them together and then call eachother and say, "can you believe..."

the ending of the 6th book made me cry... Crying or Very sad
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well you can see how out of the loop I am......I feel weird. Lol

sarah I am right there with you, ever since I got preggers I can't watch a movie either just pop in a movie and I am sure to fall asleep
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I know, I couldn't believe it!!!!!! I was soooooo ticked off!!!!!! And then for snape to do that! Rotten !**@!!!!! Yeah, but we knew it was coming. This last book is going to be rough because harry's not even returning to hogwarts.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oh, I didn't know he wasn't returning. No surprise though. I heard that people died in the last book. Could be harry I guess.
If he lived j.K. Rowling could be writing more books rolling in even more money.
I didn't get into the hobbit books as much, they were not written as well.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I've never been able to get into the books. But I do love the movies. Don't kill me! Embarassed .Lol, I just don't have time to read huge books anymore. Wish I did.

Awh, I love the .Lord of the .Rings books. They're a lot different than .Harry .Potter, though. Lord of the .Rings is written almost more like a history book. It's hard for some people to get into it.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
The books are 27 times better than the movies, too! The movies leave soooooo much stuff out! Jo .Rowling is so amazingly witty, and smart, and funny, and talented, and...

The movies are okay, but they're nothing compared to the books. The books are just... *happy sigh* .I re-read them all the time and they never get old or boring.

Krissy: just read book 1. Force yourself through it. You should have a bit of time after today, right? Book 1 isn't very long at all. By the end of it, you'll have a 90% chance of being hooked on them! And then you can read them to .Gabe!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Wow, I love, love, love jo and her books but lord of the rings is better writing hands down. I don't know how anyone couldn't just get lost in reading about middle earth and hobbits. Until I saw the movie I was in love with aragorn (strider) after the movie I was in love with legolas (only because of orlando bloom! Wink ) I reread all the harry potter and lord of the rings all the time. They're the only books that I can reread. Well....Them and the rhapsody series by elizabeth haydon.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
The .Lord of the .Rings books are kind of hard for me to get into. It's not "easy" reading like .Stephen .King or .Harry .Potter. Well, easy isn't the right word. But they're not books I can just pick up and read. I have to really work at reading them. Maybe it's the way they're written, but I struggle with them. Does that make any sense? Neutral
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I can understand. They're a little more formal than the books you're talking about. It's just soo...Epic! I get caught up all the time!! I think the way they did the movies was pretty interesting, too. I do admit that I wasn't too fond of their idea of .Gollum tho. Hey, have you read anything by elizabeth haydon?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I've never heard of her. Is she an author? What kind of books does she write?

I looooooove reading. It's one of my favorite things to do. Mr. Green
|

Especially eHealthy
I read books 1 2 3 and part of 4... But 4 was being read when I was prego with jacob and then he was born.. So yeah. .Havent had time.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
ayamiyaki wrote:

i looooooove reading. It's one of my favorite things to do. Mr. Green

me too. It's like a drug, I freak out if I have no new books to read!! Lol
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...