Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Arghhhhhhhhhhh.....venting.... Sorry

User Profile
I don't vent too often but, trey's dad has to be the most retarded person on earth.

I found out this morning that there was a baby with lice at daycare and another one with pink eye. So I call mike at work to tell him to be carefull when picking trey up tonight and because he was “itchy” yesterday. Anyways, the ass is like “ya I saw the papers .L.A.S.T night!!! And your reason for calling me at work is??” .D.U.H to tell you not to touch any of the kids heads when you pick trey up and then he has the nerve to hang up on me!!! Shocked so I call him back and he answers “jesus speaking” like a !**@! loser, then tells me he’s too busy to talk. He works in a !**@! warehouse packing boxes, woopee !**@! doo. Rolling Eyes and unless I want him to “start going off on me” he’s just gonna hang up the phone. what??? Last night was his night with trey and I was gonna go see a show with some friends but at the last minute decided not to. Doesn’t this ass have plans and his roommate calls my house at 7 because the guy is there to pick him up Shocked what if I decided to go out. It’s not my night with trey. I told him I was pissed off and he’s like “oh you’re always pissed off” well ya with you dude. I only ask him to pay daycare as child support (140$ a month!!!!!-that’s it) and before christmas he asked me to order him some speakers off of ebay and that he’d have the $$ for me, well he still owes me most of the speaker money and hasn’t given me any money for trey in over a month!!! I’m seriously just want him out of our lives. I think it would make everything so much easier except, I don’t want trey to grow up without a dad like me. There’s so much other stuff but I hate complaining but i’m so angry. I can picture myself holding him by his ears and bashing his !**@! head into a concrete wall. He’s soooooooooooooo clueless!!!!! Oh and he says he won't go get trey tonight either. He always does that. Gets mad at me and says "fine, I won;t see trey then" like it's his fault . Crying or Very sad

this is what I messengered him to see when he signs in tonight:

please just stay away from trey and me from now on. I'm !**@! sick to death of you !**@! up and me getting the raw end of the stick.It seems i'm theonly one making any effort. You need to grow the !**@! up before you put any blame anywhere. You don't care if your kid can get lice or pink eye, or anything else? A real parent would want to be informed if they were going tobe at the daycare. And those papers were in his cubby last night???? Real responsible mikey.
Also, you haven't given me any !**@! money in over a month either. Grow the !**@! up and stay away from us. All you want to do is “jam” with your friends. Well you can do that.. For the rest of your life. So long and good riddance loser!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Get rid of him jess! What's better no dad or growing up and turning out just like his dad? I think no influence is better than a bad one! No matter what, I luv ya!!!!

P.S. Good message!! Hahaha!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Lol I just re-read my post and it's quite confusing lol.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
tigresacanela24 wrote:
get rid of him jess! What's better no dad or growing up and turning out just like his dad? I think no influence is better than a bad one! No matter what, I luv ya!!!!

i know I say the same thing. I keep praying he won't turn out like that side of his family. They're alllllll f-ed up!! Why did I have to have a kid with him. Rolling Eyes
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
What was confusing? I got it. Or at least I thought I did, but now that you say that it's confusing, i'm not sure that I did get it...
|

Extremely eHealthy
Liked the message. Hopefully he gets the clue. I think that trey would be better off without a father that is in and out of his life like that. You can be both. Your a solder.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Will .Mikey ever grow up????? I really hope he does, for .Trey's sake and your sanity!

.....And the message to that brain-dead guy was perfect!!!! If he cares(which is very questionable), he'll be angry. We'll see!
|

Especially eHealthy
This battle has been raging in households around the world. Single mothers with absent fathers. There is a reason there are child support laws - and non payment is one of those reasons. Children get more and more expensive as they grow older and those absent parents get less and less frequent on their payments. I know. My son's father owed over $20,000 in child support for just my son. Of course he never paid it... Yada, yada, yada.

Who suffers? Kids. Mothers end up having to work over time and 2nd jobs - during that time they aren't with their kids.

I suggest filing for child support. It will be consistent then. He doesn't have to be in your life and child support doesn't give the father any 'rights' like some people wrongly assume. Child support is the child's right.

Good luck.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
tigresacanela24 wrote:
get rid of him jess! What's better no dad or growing up and turning out just like his dad? I think no influence is better than a bad one! No matter what, I luv ya!!!!

i agree with every bit of what .Kay just said! F*ck him! What is it with men!?!?!?!? Girl,get you some child support!I wanna know what he says back.Will you respond to him if he writes you back?

One day you'll find someone to be a father to trey and he will be better than mikey any day! Wink
|

Especially eHealthy
Oh man, i'm sorry this happened last night! And you were in such a good mood when we talked! Crying or Very sad

!**@!! I can't believe he didn't tell you about the paper he had informing of the lice and pink eye!!! You would've known to wash your hands, or not to touch any other kid!!! That's !**@! up right there.

If he wants to play games with the money. Don't be nice anymore and take his raunchy ass to court!! Period. If he won't pay *them* he'll get locked up, they they'll take it *automatically* from his check.

I think many women don't go through the court systems because they think the fathers will become mad, and not want to visit. It's nothing more than a court ordered promissory.

I liked the message. You can tell it was written at the peak of your anger last night. Which is the best time to write everything!! I'm sure he'll get it! If I did, he's *got* too! Lol

loser...

Sarah
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Take him to the f*ing cleaners girl....File maintenance inforcement, and his wages will be garnished.

$140 a month?.. Your way too easy on the !**@!- I spend more than that a month a tim hortons for !**@! sakes
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
sammy001 wrote:
take him to the f*ing cleaners girl....File maintenance inforcement, and his wages will be garnished.

$140 a month?.. Your way too easy on the !**@!- I spend more than that a month a tim hortons for !**@! sakes

lmao I know, i'm trying to be nice cause I make 3 times the money he does and he says he can't afford his sh*t, I just found out too he's stopped paying his life insurance. !**@! smart eh??? Real freaking responsible. I've had it. I really don't know what to do anymore. He;s so flip mode too, one day all kissy kissy and the next getting mad at everything. He is so bloody defensive which is what starts almost all our fights. He needs to learn french, go back to school, stop smoking weed and get his f-ing life on track. But no, he wants to live his dream (which is great, I wish everyone could follow their dream) butlife don;t work like that. I'm gonna tell him tonight he has a choice, trey and I or his "life". It sonds harsh but I am not the ony one who made this child. And when I tell him that i'll find a better guy he gets soooooooo mad and tells me no one will take trey from him. Well, buddy if someone else proves themsleves to be a better father, then we're gone. He doesn't get it. His family is such "trash" (his parents have been evicted from all their appartments, they all work for min wage if they woprk at all, none of them speak french and were all raised here Shocked ) adn they think what he does is ok. Shocked I told him that I was thinking of buying a house next yr and he actually said "why? You could just rent a duplex/triples appt for the rest of your life" oh ya just what I want. Rolling Eyes
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Wow. Sometimes I think that when people who've never really had anybody or anything worthwile finally get something worthwhile they have no clue what the *beep* to do with it. I call it the "ghetto mentality". I don't mean that racially so don't anyone get offended Laughing . It's like people that grew up in the ghetto don't know anything about the way the rest of the world lives.... So when they move up the ladder a little bit, they still act like they're in the ghetto...
|

Active User, very eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
sammy001 wrote:
take him to the f*ing cleaners girl....File maintenance inforcement, and his wages will be garnished.

lmao I know, i'm trying to be nice cause I make 3 times the money he does and he says he can't afford his sh*t, I just found out too he's stopped paying his life insurance. [email protected]#^ing smart eh??? Real freaking responsible. I've had it. I really don't know what to do anymore. He;s so flip mode too, one day all kissy kissy and the next getting mad at everything. He is so bloody defensive which is what starts almost all our fights. He needs to learn french, go back to school, stop smoking weed and get his f-ing life on track. But no, he wants to live his dream (which is great, I wish everyone could follow their dream) butlife don;t work like that. I'm gonna tell him tonight he has a choice, trey and I or his "life". It sonds harsh but I am not the ony one who made this child. And when I tell him that i'll find a better guy he gets soooooooo mad and tells me no one will take trey from him. Well, buddy if someone else proves themsleves to be a better father, then we're gone. He doesn't get it. His family is such "trash" (his parents have been evicted from all their appartments, they all work for min wage if they woprk at all, none of them speak french and were all raised here Shocked ) adn they think what he does is ok. Shocked I told him that I was thinking of buying a house next yr and he actually said "why? You could just rent a duplex/triples appt for the rest of your life" oh ya just what I want. Rolling Eyes

if I could follow my dream.. I sure the he!!L wouldn't be here, i'd be married to sexy ass tim magraw....Liv'in in the swiss alpes, being served breakfast on a silver platter.

What kind of music does he play? Punk?
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
sammy001 wrote:

if I could follow my dream.. I sure the he!!L wouldn't be here, i'd be married to sexy ass tim magraw....Liv'in in the swiss alpes, being served breakfast on a silver platter.

What kind of music does he play? Punk?

lol

nah, he's a rapper/producer and he's good but man it's hard to do that sh*t here.
|

Especially eHealthy
Anyone remember the rapper .Snow?!?! You know...Inforrrmer, blah bibbity blah blahhhh, I lick ye boom boom dowwwwn?!

Why do I picture that when I think of ya man, .Jess?! Lol!

You know how man "good" rappers there are out there? Had anyone watched "the white rapper show" on 'vh1'? Hahahhahaa...It's *great*!

They got this one dude talkin bout "ghetto revival. Halleluja! Holla back!"
pppffttt....Hahahhahahahahahahha

anyways, girl, you need to take his ass to the court house. See how much you playin when he gets that letter in the mail...Or that money *straight* out his check....

Sarah
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I'm so sorry darling. I know all about what your going through. Neil hasn't paid child support yet and it's driving me crazy. Evil or Very Mad Mad

i really hope you can stick it through with not letting him see trey. It may just be the kick up the a$$ he needs to change his ways and, if not, your son would be better off without him Smile
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...