User Profile
Just figured it out that over the next two months dh is due home for days off one week after I ov.
Gimmie a break, talk about frustrating.
Oh well what do ya do, looks like i'm out of the running until april now Crying or Very sad
i guess I should hold off on taking the ovulex or I should have ordered more than one bottle.
O
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Aw sorry to hear that hun! Good luck anyway.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Bad Timing
Hi oneybunches
that's a drag. I can totally relate. This past month we were both sick with a cold and it wasn't pretty. I felt so bad for my dh...But I made him bd anyway!!
As for delaying the ovulex...If you can afford to buy a couple more bottles, I would definitely start it now and continue on even if you don't try. It takes a while for it to take effect. Some women have luck straight away, but you never know. I've been on it now for 7 weeks and I think it delayed ovulation for me this month. If I hadn't been charting I never would have know when I was ovulating. I'm off by 4 days!! So it is completely up to you. I bought 3 bottles with my initial order, just in case. The website says to give it 3 months to take effect.
Regardless...Sorry to hear that you have to wait until april. That bites Sad
|

User Profile
Experienced User
For ovelex I think you should keep on taking it becasue the company says give it 3 to six months to work good luck baby dust to ever1 :d
|

Active User, very eHealthy
That sucks. Sad

i wonder if you can save up his little spermies somehow without going to a sperm bank. Laughing
|

User Profile
replied February 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolololllllllllllllllllllllll
Lol lolol yea it does work with out not going to the bank you have to veist the bank lolololololololo
|

User Profile
replied February 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
Lol
a friend actually suggested that, stick it in the freezer and when its time grab the turkey baster!! Laughing if only that would work cause today is the day! Cd-20
anyway I think I will start taking them right away, see how I feel then order a few more bottles.
****baby dust****
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....