Http://www.Foxnews.Com/story/0,2933,249044 ,00.Html

make sure the ".H" is not capitalized.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 31st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Thats !**@! up

but if shes only 3 months, thats like 12 weeks right? So isnt that still considered a miscarrige and not preterm labor?

Even so, thats not right, it doesnt even sound like she had serious charges against her, I mean warent for mistreating a child or something like that isnt light but damn, they ust mistreated her child what, damn, they killed her baby for nothing really

sorry im a little overtired so im all ranty and talkative

~alicia~
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Uh, regardless of what they were charging her with, she has a huge case!! Huge! I did think it was interesting how they called her baby premature...Yes, it is still called a miscarriage. I think the term is miscarriage until 20 weeks but I could be wrong.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Quote:
officers are then told salva has outstanding city warrants for mistreatment of children, trespassing and several traffic violations, with bonds totaling $4,600.

um if this is one of the reasons that she was getting arrested for then.....Well this sounds bad but maybe the poor child is better off. I hate that someone had to loose a baby and I can feel her paid for losing a child but...Eh I don't know I could be really wrong...But eh
|

Experienced User
Yeah but still..What if she was losing *way* too much blood. The cops didn't give a f*ck. She could have had hemoraghing or a bad infection and they sent her to jail !! .G.O.D !!
|

Extremely eHealthy
They dont' give a rats ass.....Dont' you know that they are more superior than us civilions? I had the crap beat out of me by a ex of mine and because I hit him upside the head I got arrested, broken nose, finger, a gash in my leg, busted lip, broken ribs I was bleeding from the back of my head where he bashed my head into the floor.......And because I hit him over the head with a bat I was sent to jail before I was seen by a doctor. Concussion and all....I did nothing wrong but protect myself. I got out of the house and was able to get to the neighbors appartment and they called the police......And it was 4 hours before I was treated by a doctor.
|

Experienced User
Are you sserriouss??! Shocked Shocked .That is ridiculous!! Isn't that some kind of harrassment or something?? It should be! I *hate* copes. I've never had a good experience with any of the !**@!.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I don't really dislike them all that much but they leave a bad taiste in my mouth. It's not right that they treat people like they are lower then they are. But whatever......They are here to protect and serve right? Eh

like they need to save the world from me, a 110 lb girl just trying to get away from her drunkin boyfriend....I didn't deserve to be sent to jail.
|

Especially eHealthy
Theres a great line between protect and serve and complete and utter disregard for humanity.
|

User Profile
replied February 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Wow gen that's really messed up, i'm sorry you had to go through that!

Not allllll cops are bad, my mom for instance lol but there are several here who are sick.

If you get pulled over by this one (supposidly) if you flash him he'll let you off without a ticket, or if you give him weed or something. I personally don't know, and my mom doesn't believe it (of course, she thinks she knows everything about the cops but obviously not) but yeah, yuck. I can see why some would leave a bad taste in your mouth, I can't believe they made you wait 4 hours to see a doctor though. Did you get to raise hell?
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I fell bad for the oman and she should sue, but the journalist should have said things more clearly. You dont give birth to a 12 week old fetus. And they don't just "die" 1 minute after coming out. That's a miscarriage.
|

Extremely eHealthy
hcobrunette06 wrote:
wow gen that's really messed up, i'm sorry you had to go through that!

Not allllll cops are bad, my mom for instance lol but there are several here who are sick.

If you get pulled over by this one (supposidly) if you flash him he'll let you off without a ticket, or if you give him weed or something. I personally don't know, and my mom doesn't believe it (of course, she thinks she knows everything about the cops but obviously not) but yeah, yuck. I can see why some would leave a bad taste in your mouth, I can't believe they made you wait 4 hours to see a doctor though. Did you get to raise hell?

no I didn't raise hell, after telling them time and time again that I was hurt really badly I just got really tired and couldnt' hardly move. Oh and they put on gloves when they were arresting me (which is fine I understand the reasoning behind that, I would have too) but the guy was like, "you [tramp], don't give me aids." that was the worst part of all that. But, the judge couldn't believe that I got arrested and I walked away without a record or anything. So it was ok. And I am fine.....

Terra I am sure that your mother is a great cop.....
|

Especially eHealthy
Oh my .God!

I hope she puts them 2 officers in jail.

Did yall watch the video?!?! My .Lord! She clearly says "i have to go to the hospital, i'm bleeding!" then "i have baby in stomach! I'm bleeding!"

the cop says "how's that *my* problem?" Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

!**@! up....

Sarah
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...