Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Is There Meds/hormones That Could Increase Chances of Pregy?

User Profile
I want to go to a obgyn and ask for any pill or a hormone to increase the chances of being fertil or get pregnant faster. Does any body no of any names of hormones or meds? Sad Confused Embarassed
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Is There Meds/hormones That Could Increase Chances of Pr
reneblack wrote:
i want to go to a obgyn and ask for any pill or a hormone to increase the chances of being fertil or get pregnant faster. Does any body no of any names of hormones or meds? Sad Confused Embarassed

yeah!!!! I just heard of ovulex!!! Smile
|

User Profile
replied February 3rd, 2007
Community Volunteer
Really sweetie this is something you need to discuss with your doctor.

Ovulex is available, but there is no fail-safe guaranteed method of getting pregnant.

Even ivf/iui is not guaranteed.

If only it were that easy - we'd all be queueing up.

You've been trying for sometime now hunni and I really think you guys should get checked out by your doctor just to make sure there isn't a medical reason for why you haven't gotten pregnant yet.
|

replied February 4th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Rene - I was trying for a while and then I bought one bottle of ovulex. It worked for me after 3 1/2 weeks......I got my bfp on dec.27th! But, as kia said, it's unfortunately, not a gauranteed substance that will work for everyone. It's worth a try (one bottle) if you are ok to take it (just check all the ingredients on the website) and see how it goes for you from there.
Good luck with ttc and I hope that you will see your bfp very very soon!!!!!
Lots of *baby dust* to you!!! Wink
|

User Profile
Experienced User
jaemierin wrote:
rene - I was trying for a while and then I bought one bottle of ovulex. It worked for me after 3 1/2 weeks......I got my bfp on dec.27th! But, as kia said, it's unfortunately, not a gauranteed substance that will work for everyone. It's worth a try (one bottle) if you are ok to take it (just check all the ingredients on the website) and see how it goes for you from there.

are you preggy from ovulex!!!!!!!!!! Smile
|

reneblack wrote:
jaemierin wrote:
rene - I was trying for a while and then I bought one bottle of ovulex. It worked for me after 3 1/2 weeks......I got my bfp on dec.27th! But, as kia said, it's unfortunately, not a gauranteed substance that will work for everyone. It's worth a try (one bottle) if you are ok to take it (just check all the ingredients on the website) and see how it goes for you from there.

yes I am!!!! I bought one bottle to see how I liked it and if I noticed any differences, b/c the hubby and I had been trying for 6 months and I had very irregular af's. I started taking it the end of november and by dec.27th, I had my bfp!!!!!! I didn't end up taking the last few pills that were left in the bottle.
It worked for me, unless it was "just my time", but I do know some who took it for 3+ months and are still trying, so I think it just depends on your body!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you going to order some?!
|

User Profile
replied February 5th, 2007
Experienced User
jaemierin wrote:
reneblack wrote:
jaemierin wrote:

Good luck with ttc and I hope that you will see your bfp very very soon!!

yes I am!!!! I bought one bottle to see how I liked it and if I noticed any differences, b/c the hubby and I had been trying for 6 months and I had very irregular af's. I started taking it the end of november and by dec.27th, I had my bfp!!!!!! I didn't end up taking the last few pills that were left in the bottle.
It worked for me, unless it was "just my time", but I do know some who took it for 3+ months and are still trying, so I think it just depends on your body!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you going to order some?!

yes im ordering some too!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Smile Smile Wink
|

replied February 5th, 2007
I hope it works for you!!!!!!! I'll keep all my fingers and toes crossed for you! I think that by taking the ovulex, watching and paying attention to my temps and body and a bit of good ol' pure luck helped me out!!! Took 7 months, but we finally did it, so I know your turn will happen really soon!!!!! Keep me posted! Wink
|

User Profile
replied February 7th, 2007
Experienced User
jaemierin wrote:
i hope it works for you!!!!!!! I'll keep all my fingers and toes crossed for you! I think that by taking the ovulex, watching and paying attention to my temps and body and a bit of good ol' pure luck helped me out!!! Took 7 months, but we finally did it, so I know your turn will happen really soon!!!!! Keep me posted! Wink

i wrote to you in your private messages!!!! Rolling Eyes Wink
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....