User Profile
Do you guys ever think your dreams are a sign or a look into the future? Have things that you drempt about actually happened? I've been having odd dreams lately and its not like me.Maybe because i'm thinking abotu a million different things but I don't really know.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 31st, 2007
Experienced User
Ok I have two kinds of dreams
1. Really "out their" dreams that never come true (think hiding from lava in a metal tree crazy.)

2. Real life dreams that do come true quite often, I don't often remember these dreams in great detail until they happen (which can be a long time later) and .I get this crazy daja'vu feeling.

So yep .I do.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Yes. It happens to me all the time. I dream of things happening or of people that I haven't met yet or of the entire layout of houses that i've never seen. Then later along in life i'll see something or someone and be somewhere and i'll be hit with deja vu. I'll remember the dream and i'll know what's going to happen next or where to find a box of cookies or what the person's name is. It's sort of freaky but at the same time it's pretty comforting. It's like I have a "life map" to follow so when these things that i've dreamed of happen I know that i'm doing what i'm supposed to do. I know i'm where i'm supposed to be.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I've had dreams,but to my knowledge they haven't actually happened. I just kep having dreams and i'm not sure if i'm dreaming them because they are in the back of my mind or what.It would be so cool if they would come true. . .*sigh*
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Er,anyone else? Laughing
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
My dreams are always really jacked up. Like, seriously jacked up.

When I was 9 months pregnant I had a dream that terrorist snipers were trying to attack the house next to us, but they kept shooting our bedroom (our bedroom is in a corner next to the next house) and in my dream, I had to lie flat on the floor to keep from getting shot. There were even red scope lights on the walls where they were trying to find targets. And I remember my husband told me to relax and not call the police, and I was like "are you effing kidding??"

i woke up so scared! I was shaking so badly, and .Aaron had a hard time calming me down because he was laughing at me. Rolling Eyes

so, umm, that's a big no from me. My dreams never make sense. Laughing
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Awwww,hahaha! Poor laura!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Sorry melly-have 2 min.

I have those dreams a lot, some are really out there and others iknow will happen. I dreamed about trey wehn I was about 3 months preggo and told mikey we'd have a little red haired boy. (before we knew what we were having while I was stil hoping for a girl-lol) sometimes I dream so much, that I feel like I haven't even slept.

Deja vu's I have allllll the time!!
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
I have really crazy dreams like last nite I had a really messed up one, but sometimes when I have realistic dreams I like see myself in them like wats going on so its like im a camera guy like following everyone around, and then sometimes in real life i'll be like, wait a sec iv seen that place somewhere b4 and realize its in my dream. Which is kinda creepy. But yah.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Last week I was napping in the afternoon and I had a dream that .Jordan came home early(off the school bus), all by himself. Then, I get woken up by a ringing phone, and on the other line is stock transportation telling me that .Jordan has been put on another bus and will be dropped off 50 minutes early.

So weird!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...