Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

I Need to Go Back to Sex-ed.

Is it before *ovulation* or a *period* that your breasts start hurting? Because mine are kiillllinngg me, almost as bad as when .I was pregnant. I had my d&c about 2 weeks ago.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Mine were tender before a period
|

Experienced User
mommy35 wrote:
mine were tender before a period

couple days? A week?

It's been 3 days for me since they've been really tender.

And I don't think it's because my hcg levels are still up and my body still "thinks it's pregnant" because withing a day or two of my d&c, I felt .N.O pain in my chest. Then they just all a sudden started again.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, a couple of days before, usually the day it arrives and then done. They were not always sore though, sometimes they just felt heavier than usual and sometimes they would feel a bit lumpy. ( I have big boobs) sorry for the tmi
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
For me its before my period, like maybe for about 3 days or so

and I really doubt it would be hcg unless your pregnant again, the levels should go down a few days after a miscarrige I beleive (could be wrong but I belive thats what ive heard)

~alicia~
|

Experienced User
idony wrote:
and I really doubt it would be hcg unless your pregnant again

lol. I doubt *that* very much. Unless .I'm like the virgin .Mary of course.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...